"Post Your Basketball Shoe Rotation" Thread

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Just added to the rotation (indoors), my favs.... 20.5.5.'s
pimp.gif
IMO I think these are the best shoes of the LBJ line, especially outdoors.
Yeah, love the 20.5.5's, but the velcro on mine are dead. Might try to hunt down another pair or just cut the straps off.

Here's my rotation right now:
OG Jordan XVII
Shox BB4
ZKII Ultimate
LeBron VI

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Just added to the rotation (indoors), my favs.... 20.5.5.'s
pimp.gif
IMO I think these are the best shoes of the LBJ line, especially outdoors.
Yeah, love the 20.5.5's, but the velcro on mine are dead. Might try to hunt down another pair or just cut the straps off.

Here's my rotation right now:
OG Jordan XVII
Shox BB4
ZKII Ultimate
LeBron VI
The velcro does give up after many wears, but they are near indestructible outdoors. These need to be retroed every summer!

some of my basketball shoe rotation, don't have pics for the other but i also wear my raptor 7's, xix's xx's, ix's, af25's, melo 5.5

Hyperdunks were a screw and are now my beaters. ( I will never trust lunar foam again ) I now only ball in my lebron 20-5-5 and my air max 180 bball orwhatever they r called.

i keep my rotation tight with Kobe III, Hyperdunks and stealth XXs that come out on occasion

man i bet when you go from the lebron IVs to the hyperdunks you notice the difference

To be honest..I think that the M4 is a lighter shoe.The M traction pattern is harder than the M5..Meaning the M5 pattern is softer and has different sized M´sgiving it better traction.And i like the fact that the M5 has zoom in the forefoot and heel..giving it a more responsive feel.But not really closer to theground than the M4.For some odd reason i noticed that the M4 just feels like it puts my foot closer to the ground.If you are looking for ankle support..the M5is great if you lace it up to the very top..but then you feel restricted..The M4 is just perfect bout the ankle support without over-doing it.The M5 IS a goodall-round bball shoe..AND you gotta love the fact they used zoom and not just air-sole.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by ehh

The current six, BB's get the most burn...

nice bb1s and 2s. is your bb1s iD's? i know your bb2s are, i can see the collar iD.
Just the BB2's are ID, I don't think the BB1's were ever available for ID.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by ehh

nice bb1s and 2s. is your bb1s iD's? i know your bb2s are, i can see the collar iD.

oh that's right. i forgot and confused reality with dreams, namely rockdeep's lol. anyway, those bb1s look good.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by ehh

oh that's right. i forgot and confused reality with dreams, namely rockdeep's lol. anyway, those bb1s look good.

LOL, tell me about it. I'd get at least two ID versions of BB1 if Nike made it happen.

you guys really worry about scuffs on your hoop shoes?

i just think of them as battle scars.

if anything, battle-tested kicks help me play harder.

lol nah the thing is i just got them and couldn't clean them off. aside from that i don't pay them much mind.

VA-
only playing in Jays eh?
imho nike>jb when it comes to ball shoes
i mean JBs got some great performers
But nike has just stepped it up as of late

But nice rotation nonetheless

Originally Posted by reppin va

To be honest..I think that the M4 is a lighter shoe.The M traction pattern is harder than the M5..Meaning the M5 pattern is softer and has different sized M´s giving it better traction.And i like the fact that the M5 has zoom in the forefoot and heel..giving it a more responsive feel.But not really closer to the ground than the M4.For some odd reason i noticed that the M4 just feels like it puts my foot closer to the ground.If you are looking for ankle support..the M5 is great if you lace it up to the very top..but then you feel restricted..The M4 is just perfect bout the ankle support without over-doing it.The M5 IS a good all-round bball shoe..AND you gotta love the fact they used zoom and not just air-sole.
smile.gif
ok thanks man for the review, no need to convince me though, i've been a fan of melo's sigs, nice basketball shoes imo

Shoe I've used for Ballin:

AJ VII Flint Grey
AJ XI DMP
AJ XVI CDP
AJ X Red Steels
AJ XI Low
Nike Air More UpTempo
Nike HD Supreme (outdoor)

Back
Top Bottom