probably gonna be completely different next month but as of right now:
1. hyperdunks
2. bb2
3. aj 14
4. lbj 4
5. aj xx

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

7ed16d467c2cec998fbe745ccb8e5922f6898654.pjpg
Can I get some info on the Kobe IV's on the top?

Damn 255, you ball in some heat.

Heres my rotation
Indoor
- Shox Stunners
- Huarache 2k4 Kobe lasers blk/yellow
- OG XVII's white/blue/blk
- Last Shots - Great Shoes to play in.
- VC IV Blk/Red

Outdoor
- '99 Metallic V's
- XIX SE White/Navy
- Copper XVII +
- Cool Grey IV
- Cool Grey XI

Wish I had some TB colorway BB1s..

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

indoors:
2 pairs Zoom Kobe II white cloud
Zoom Ultraflight

outdoors:
Converse Wade 4

how do those wade 4's feel?
The Wade 4's are pretty nice. I started playing in these indoors, but then the warm months rolled around and i took them outside. Some of mythoughts on them while playing indoors:
-Traction started out slacking (the courts I play on are fairly dusty), but after a tiny bit of wear the material softened up and they gripped fine.
-Lockdown is a bit lacking. I may have simply gotten these half a size too big (I got them in my regular 9.5) but i can definitely feel a tiny bit of heelmovement no matter how tight I tie them, which is VERY tight.
-The synthetic upper is very thin, but somehow still very durable. The materials are of a very high quality, much more high quality than the Ultraflights. Thesneaker flexes fine at the forefoot, and the midfoot never flexes thanks to a plastic shank that seems to work just as well as carbon fiber. I should also notethat the collar is very thinly padded, but this doesn't seem to have much of an effect on comfort past the first one or two wearings.
-Cushioning isn't "responsive" like some of Nike's shoes, but they absorb impacts just fine. I have VERY bad knees and have yet to notice anysigns that my knees are taking too much of a beating.
-Court feel is alright. These certainly don't keep you as low to the ground as the Zoom Kobe II's or Jordan XX3, but they sit low enough that they feelperfectly approriate for anyone who plays the 1, 2, or even 3
-Stability is top notch. They don't give you that restrictive feel of a high top, but still keep your foot from turning over. I've had quite a fewscares in my Ultraflights due to their narrow sole and hard-edged outsole, but I haven't experienced any sort of turn or twist in these, even though theysit higher off the ground than the ultraflight.

So for fit, you may want to go half a size down if your feet are average or narrow. If they're wide then your regular size may fit you just fine. I guessthe only way to know for sure is to try them on. If you can find them for $30 at a local Champ's like I did, then they're quite a steal

outdoor:
- huarache 2k5 rip city
- kobe 3 lower merion
- kobe 4 del sol
- zoom flight 96 retro

indoor:
- kobe 3 MVP
- kobe 4 carpe diem

air jordan 2009
total air foamposite max
air foamposite one
air max uptempo

the foam one, foam max, and uptempo are permanently in the rotation. i usually buy one non-retro each year to ball in as well.

a2b16a3dab0114a9f0e164bae3a95345ca9d4d7d.jpg

Heres my collection. as you can see i'm a big fan of the zoom BB shoes. can't wait for the zoom BB 3 to come out!!

zoom bb's are probably 1 or 2 on my top list
i just wish i coulda gotten my hands on a pair of the lows of the 1s.

Nice rotation jasonpyong. Glad to see others rocking lows on court. Out of the nine posted, I have 4 in the same/different colorway (BB Lows, BB II Low, BBMid) and moved 2 others (HD's and 2K4's).

My most recent additions are Kobe II Strengths (from my friend) and Zoom Soldier I's (couldn't say no to the price). The Strengths KILL the Sheaths inmy opinion, mainly because the ankle isn't as unnecessarily restrictive at the heel. It keeps pretty much everything else good about the Sheath, awesomeresponsiveness and court feel, lightweight and good traction.

Soldier I's are good too, I only picked them up because of the colorway, damn HoH.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty much set for life on bball shoes. I only had to let go of one pair in the past year or so (XX Lows) and myXIV's are about to bite it too, but I got some good ones waiting on deck.

Nice thread....my rotation is:

zoom flight 5s
kobe 1s
jordan ivs
jordan ixs
jordan ixs lowtops
jordan xvis lowtops
jordan xviis
nike blue chips
flight '96s
air flight huaraches
foamposites
jordan viis
starburys

Originally Posted by jasonpyong

a2b16a3dab0114a9f0e164bae3a95345ca9d4d7d.jpg

Heres my collection. as you can see i'm a big fan of the zoom BB shoes. can't wait for the zoom BB 3 to come out!!

are those the zoom flight clubs in the back? how do they perform?

yeah picked up the zoom flight club for cheap on a holiday to Malaysia. theyre pretty light and the traction is excellent although not as good as the zoom BB.only wore them once so far for bball so can't give much of a review. id probably go a 0.5 size up if i could get them again. i find the zip very hard topull all the way to the top

Back
Top Bottom