Nike Zoom LeBron V also beat

Outdoor:

09536c1e35cb21e346c42af6908cc0b6b5227c6f.jpg

Indoor:

fd43633438cd25ed4468263e9ccccb0fbe8b1c3b.jpg
40516b36224e2095cd8ac913fad254e93fdde04e.jpg

Bonus Every day wear closet-

c301653f2a462f98ca3dcd0ce6bbbb30ea5e918d.jpg

I buy particular shoes EXCLUSIVELY for balling. I probably got more hooping shoes then 'everyday wear' shoes.

This pictures a few years old, I've added about twice this many more pairs to the rotation. I start by using them strictly indoors only, no street wear,then once a pair starts losing it's traction, I use them for outdoor balling. I really haven't 'retired' a pair of outdoor shoes yet, they juststay getting beat lol.

I've been meaning to update my hooping 'collection' shoes, maybe this thread will inspire me to do so..

^Nice, we got similar taste.

From that first pic, I have or have had 10 out of the 14 pairs posted. I moved my Pippens, Kobe 1 and Jetflights because of sizing issues. My Wades got stolen,loved them for indoors.

Moved my 2K4's and 2K5's just to get rid of them.

I love hooping in my Zoom Drives, Turbines and Ultraflights, those are keepers for me. And I have a DS pair of 64's waiting in line.

I was tempted to scoop some Uptempo Motions when I saw a pair on ebay, but I was trying to sell off my bball shoes, not pick up more. My thing was to scoop upany pair that supposedly performed well if I didn't have it, regardless of when it came out. But now I think I'll stick to newer releases, I'mworried about shoes just sitting in my closet that will break down because I kept them for so long and never used them. They have a shelf life, so I thinkit's safer to play in them when they're not that aged, like hot cookies out of the oven.

The only thing I want to add to my rotation are some Adidas Creators, either the mids or lows or Lightning Creators. And some Asics Gel Basketball shoes.

Use to ball in Carolina X's, but ever since the Hyperdunks came out I ball in

- White/black Hyperdunks
- Mcdonalds All-American Hyperdunks
- Blue Chip Nike (TRASH!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!) I only had to wear them because of it being our universitie's team shoe for this year!

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I buy particular shoes EXCLUSIVELY for balling. I probably got more hooping shoes then 'everyday wear' shoes.

This pictures a few years old, I've added about twice this many more pairs to the rotation. I start by using them strictly indoors only, no street wear, then once a pair starts losing it's traction, I use them for outdoor balling. I really haven't 'retired' a pair of outdoor shoes yet, they just stay getting beat lol.

I've been meaning to update my hooping 'collection' shoes, maybe this thread will inspire me to do so..

Word..if it's not Jordans or Jordan's for bball, it's bball shoes for me and I do the same exact thing: start them off indoor etc... Ive prettymuch retired my turbines (blk/blk colorway) but man I loved those.

white/navy hyperdunks
blk/blue zoom flight 95
cardinal VIIs
military IVs
all white cb94s

Word..if it's not Jordans or Jordan's for bball, it's bball shoes for me and I do the same exact thing: start them off indoor etc... Ive pretty much retired my turbines (blk/blk colorway) but man I loved those.

The only thing I really LOVED about the Turbines was the traction. The laces NEVER stayed laced and I didn't like how low they were. I don't mindballin in low tops, but those were TOO low and since they always came unlaced, they never really felt 'secure' on my ankles.

^ I know what you mean, the laces are the only flaw on that shoe for me. I don't mind the cut or how low it is.

You really have to be careful when you tie the laces, I always find myself GRIPPING them and double knotting is a must. If they're not tied tight enough,my lower leg gets sore with the quickness.

They play a lot like the BB Lows, except the BB Lows seem more minimal. The court feel, responsiveness and stability all work together so well for me. Easilymy best performance shoe for half court games.

adidas pro team 2
nike air zoom excellence
T-mac 3 retro
Nike Air Max 180 More
Melo M4
Ts Creator

JORDAN 12.5
'04 JORDAN 12 LOW
JORDAN 5 LOW ALL WHITE (WOMENS)
2K5 LAKERS COLORWAY
SHARKLEY LOW

I'm a point or shooting guard and here's mine:

Jordan 1 low
Jordan XX3
Jordan XX2
Wade 2.0
Wade 3
Jordan 15se
Jordan XX low
Jordan 11 low

Originally Posted by goosebear10

my rotation all used for ball...
LOL... looks like my rotation too...
roll.gif

glanced at your blog and I like what I see; I'll be reading more in-depth when I have time. I just started one too... sneakergallery.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom