Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

damn, gonna actually give it a try, hope it doesn't matter that I'll need to shave at least once a week for work. :smh: Screw you Wells Fargo.

damn, gonna actually give it a try, hope it doesn't matter that I'll need to shave at least once a week for work. :smh: Screw you Wells Fargo.

Hate jobs that make you shave. Beard life man.

Have any of you guys tried to add some JBCO to your conditioner while showering?

Do you think the JBCO worked for you. This is day two for me and man does this **** stink :x

grmS9.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 780620
View media item 780621
It aint a game. Had my hair picked out for a cut, but the curls are back in full effect. Keep at it and make sure your haircare products are sulfate free.

Man your giving me hope. My hair is really coarse and idk if that has to do with me not seeing great results yet? It's only been 1 week. I put it on my scalp where I have thinning and then add some Coconut oil and let it sit for 1 hour and shower.

Keep it in over night. And it took months, strategic haircuts and a lot of hat wearing for me to get to this point. Trust me about over night. And on the days that you can, leave it in all day.

Keep it in over night. And it took months, strategic haircuts and a lot of hat wearing for me to get to this point. Trust me about over night. And on the days that you can, leave it in all day.

All night or day? No man that stuff stinks can't do all that lol. Maybe a few light spots on my scalp but not too much.

Back
Top Bottom