Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Thought I'd bump this instead of making a thread, but for those that do it themselves, what trimmer/styler/don't know what to call do you use? I had this cheap little Norelco, but I'm looking for something better.

Regular hair clippers if it's realy long. Trimming and lines a Wahl Peanut. Can get one with guards on Amazon for $35.00

:lol: I hate this thread. Cutting my poor attempt at a playoff beard this weekend. Growing in patches and at a snail's pace.

finally copped some extra dark jamaican castor oil. hopefully i get some beard gains

Had like a good 9 month beard 3 months ago but had to get rid of it because it wasn't doing the job search any favors. I actually went into an interview with it :smh:

It worked for the 3 weeks of winter we had. Warmed my face
laugh.gif

After the chop

Good riddance TBH

When I get a new job I'll grow it back I guess. **** grows to full capacity in like 3 days

Got this damn bald spot on my right cheek. It's very noticeable so the only thing I can rock is a neck beard or goatee.

Fellow bearded gawds, lately I've been weak minded and have have been thinking about shaving my entire beard and going back to the stubble. Someone talk me out of this horrific idea that I might just do to myself. I'm going on 9 months now

Fellow bearded gawds, lately I've been weak minded and have have been thinking about shaving my entire beard and going back to the stubble. Someone talk me out of this horrific idea that I might just do to myself. I'm going on 9 months now

Do it bruh. I look at it this way ( I take beard life serious) when you cut its a rejuvenation, its a true sign of mastery when your able to let go and come back even stronger. I'm a true beardsmith I believe I can cut 1 day and grow from all the time and strength I put in before. Its not starting over, its getting stronger.

Back
Top Bottom