Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Fellow bearded gawds, lately I've been weak minded and have have been thinking about shaving my entire beard and going back to the stubble. Someone talk me out of this horrific idea that I might just do to myself. I'm going on 9 months now

Don't do it b. Here I am wishing I could get a full beard like other's in this thread and you want to shave it?! slap yourself.

I still got time, hopefully it comes in.

aint nothin wrong with a little stubble for the summer time

This is basically where I stand on the whole summer time beard thing. I understand if people don't want to shave their beards because they have achieved, or plan on achieving a certain length. I feel as though you have the rest of the year (Late August to Late May) to regrow your beard. It gets pretty hot where I am so I just shave it down around this time to feel comfortable, and also I do it to look a little better. The ladies appreciate the fresher look that my stubble provides... I always called my beard a thot shield after it reaches a certain level because only certain types of women can handle the look, but in the summer I must flourish with the yambs so the stubble/Drake esque beard is what I'm rocking with for the summer months.

Anybody still using that JBCO? Thinking about using it for my beard. Wanted to know how the progress is coming along.

View media item 1032967
4 and 1/2 I said 6 months before an update but oh well. See you guys again in September.

No homo, but I'm jealous right now. All I can do is a damn goatee :smh:. Pops side of the family are smooth, and my moms side the guys are like gorillas.

@johnnel

you look way better, that lil thin chin strap on black dudes looks dumb as hell imo

correction............chin straps look stupid period no matter the race

Last edited:
Yo how do I grow a beard?? Other than my chin and mustache my face is as bare as a baby's backside. I've heard if u put rogaine on your face it works is this true :nerd:

Yo how do I grow a beard?? Other than my chin and mustache my face is as bare as a baby's backside. I've heard if u put rogaine on your face it works is this true :nerd:

If your 18-21 keep growing all you can grow out to its max then cut and repeat. It should grow back full/ thicker every time.

Its also a natural thing. If you have struggle patches you'll never get a full beard. Does your father have a beard or can he grow a full beard? If yes then you have a chance. If not hopefully your moms side has a good hair gene or at least a lot of hairy people.lol

I had to cut mine since I'm on a job hunt and wanted to look a bit more presentable.

This was my final weigh in. A Lil less than 5 months. And NO I haven't been unemployed for 5 months. Lol

View media item 1059368
Gonna start back growing but I'll have a new job before I need to cut it again.

Stay Bearded my peoples.

A barber can only do so much if there's gaps in the hairline or beard. He could dye it like how lebron gets a hairline drawn on before every post-game press conference.

Back
Top Bottom