Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

J chambers is white, but thats not him lmao. a friend- do you like your hair that low? it seems like youre not balding so i assume its by choice.

Anybody actually use Jamaican castor oil and see some great results?

Just got mines in the mail. Kinda want this question answered as well.

Also, how do you apply it to the face? Just dabs here and there or actually rubbing a lot into the skin?

Anybody actually use Jamaican castor oil and see some great results?

I do a few times a week. Started in march. I usually apply it to my face & scalp at night. I have noticed that my hair is darker. It hasn't completly filled in the lil thin spots I have, but I am noticing a difference

Started using biotin last week too

I do a few times a week. Started in march. I usually apply it to my face & scalp at night. I have noticed that my hair is darker. It hasn't completly filled in the lil thin spots I have, but I am noticing a difference

Started using biotin last week too
and when you apply it do you Just dab it on the spots you want darker or just rub it in all over?

and when you apply it do you Just dab it on the spots you want darker or just rub it in all over?
Put a little on my hands & rub it all over my entire beard
Got a thinning spot up top I put it on also

Thinking bout cutting mine before this interview though, I'm starting to look like a philly rapper :lol:

Last edited:
I remember what JChambers looks like now.

That's my dude that smashes all the cougars right? He trolled us. :lol:

Breh I'm so inconsistent with using the castor oil for the beard gains...SO inconsistent.

The jury's still out on this peanut butter thing too tho...any results come from that?? :nerd:

I know at least one of us in here has legitimately had to have tried it for more than a day or two :lol:

will a weekly shave help mines come in my evenly? mines grows heavier around my jaw and under neck

Back
Top Bottom