Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 Good luck mate. The goatee is always going to be thicker and grow faster. You just have I make it through the spotty stages without giving up.

Best thing to do is only line or trim the top lip and the top beard line if you trim anything. Even the neck, you gotta leave it a low growing line.

Last edited:
willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 Good luck mate. The goatee is always going to be thicker and grow faster. You just have I make it through the spotty stages without giving up.

Best thing to do is only line or trim the top lip and the top beard line if you trim anything. Even the neck, you gotta leave it a low growing line.
Thanks bro.

Bros what can I use to make my beard smooth and soft. It feels too frizzy. Conditioner?

How long is it?, and I will put you up on what I do, or did at that length.
The sides are a good half an inch. The middle (chin) is 1-1.5 inches long. 

At that length you just use the conditioner you use on your head in the shower, rinse. Just use body lotion(not heavy, same amount you'd put on skin) and comb through it and the softness will take hold. If you like the sheen or shine look, use a dap of coconut oil run it in your hands and run the beard. Shine on

At that length you just use the conditioner you use on your head in the shower, rinse. Just use body lotion(not heavy, same amount you'd put on skin) and comb through it and the softness will take hold. If you like the sheen or shine look, use a dap of coconut oil run it in your hands and run the beard. Shine on
Don't like shine, I have oily skin an sweat easily so I'm stuck with that. As regards to the lotion I tend to put my facial moisturizing lotion on there. What can I use to get it to become softer other than combing?

Don't like shine, I have oily skin an sweat easily so I'm stuck with that. As regards to the lotion I tend to put my facial moisturizing lotion on there. What can I use to get it to become softer other than combing?

I'd say just the conditioner in the shower then, maybe a light rinse instead of a full rinse and leave a bit in. My beard is coarse and curly so I HAVE to comb, actually wide tooth brush or it naps up. But the softest my beard ever is, is right after showering when I leave in the conditioner, if you're naturally oily, you should be fine doing a light rinse leave in on the conditioner

Last edited:
You have to trim it like that. I fade mine down from the sideburns.

Probably just added the nozzle on the top to make it easier applying to the beard. I just got some in a couple weeks ago. I am going to try it out. I am not using it every day but a few times a week and see how it goes.

Just realized I hadn't shaved properly in a month. But I don't really think ima stick with a beard, I don't like the texture of my facial hair lol, comes in semi curly/semi straight. Like pick one man

View media item 1182827

Once I got to the 5 month mark mine stopped growing.
I was told trim it and it helps, I've trimmed it once every two weeks for the last 4 months and nah, still month 5 length at best.

Forever stalled

Back
Top Bottom