Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Most of my jobs have been in the customer service field and beards are highly frowned upon. Ive even had a job at autozone and was told I had to shave. If a man cant have a beard slangin mufflers wtf can he!

roll.gif
 @ the replies on my pic 

im only 19 dunno if i should keep cutting so it grows back thicker or just continue to grow

That struggle beard is just gon scare chicks off. Shave, you ain't got Paul Pierce money to be out here looking like him.

Lost a bet this weekend and had to let the beard go :smh: damn texans #%^*+# me over!
Oh well, it'll grow back. Been rockin a full beard for years so this new look took a day or two to get used to. :rolleyes

:lol:

Pretty much. My partner in crime looking like the So So Def Logo.

So_so_def2.JPG

Last edited:
That struggle beard is just gon scare chicks off. Shave, you ain't got Paul Pierce money to be out here looking like him.

pierce, udonis haslem, and brandon roy should be fined by the nba when they try to grow out their beards. Looking like beavis and butthead's beards when they glued patches of hair on their faces.

Last edited:
^^ Nice...I want that when Im old. I hope I only slightly start to gray. I like that Luther(Idris Elba) salt and pepper beard.

Citibike is NY's shared bike program.
You basically rent the bike and when you finish you park it at one of several designated locations.
Supposed to be part of the city's green initiative and what not.
Pretty successful thus far.

I googled those prices :x you could just buy an old *** huffy from a pawn shop

definently get more respect from people with the beard, and the ladies look more :smokin. Still dont understand why more dudes dont grow their beard, but hey more for us

I been participating in No Shave November every month for almost 23 years. Ish doesn't even connect 
mean.gif
 Pops and his pops didn't get facial hair until 25 so I'm still hoping. 

I been participating in No Shave November every month for almost 23 years. Ish doesn't even connect :smh:  Pops and his pops didn't get facial hair until 25 so I'm still hoping. 

Im tellin you bros, you just gotta believe. Id post pix of me in my 20's if I wasnt rockin the Ginuwine curl/fade combo. The struggle for facial hair was real my chin looked like the top of Doug Funnys head.

Canadian winter is coming soon, just started mine. Much respect, beard bretherin. I will post when it comes to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom