Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

cold pressed castor oil helps with growth, thickness, and making it softer..... for my brothers with that brillo beard like myself

I will try that,
My problem is that on one side I have sort of a whirlwind where my hair literally grows in opposite directions, pain in the ***** when the hair starts getting longer, looks a mess no matter which way I comb it :frown:

Have had it since December I keep it at a 3/8 inch. Just wish it would be completely full in the chin area. And I wish my stache would connect horizontally to my beard.

View media item 607460
count me in #beardgang

I was hesitant in rocking my beard at my office job but after a few months, I said screw it and grew it.
let my work speak for itself, grow my beard for myself.

Messed up my line this morning. Hate when that happens. Gotta decide to change the other side or leave it uneven for a week or so.

Messed up my line this morning. Hate when that happens. Gotta decide to change the other side or leave it uneven for a week or so.

I hate when that happens. I wouldn't bring the higher side down, I would just fade the edge out a little bit on the higher side and very carefully blur the edge out on the lower side. In a week both sides will fill in.

sick.gif

do you boys not brush themb beards..

i brush mine all day, word to if i had waves in that bit.

Back
Top Bottom