Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Nah man, leave the threading for the females and their eyebrows

You can't be serious with this way of thinking in 2017 :lol:

This whole beard culture of men trying to compensate for masculinity and toughness through facial hair, both to females and one another, is funny.

My beard game is strong, but in the end the beard doesn't make the man...and how one lines it up certainly doesn't either.

Last edited:
You can't be serious with this way of thinking in 2017 :lol:

This whole beard culture of men trying to compensate for masculinity and toughness through facial hair, both to females and one another, is funny.

My beard game is strong, but in the end the beard doesn't make the man...and how one lines it up certainly doesn't either.

I am serious.

Compensating for masculinity and toughness thru facial hair :lol:. I rock a beard cuz its a pain in the *** to shave everyday, easier to line it every other day, plus it suits me. No compensation over here

I feel you too though ahat.

I'm just not sure what to think of today's Culture (not young or old, but the Culture, everybody) anymore without judging.

Like, it's become a big character flaw of mine that I know needs work, a lot of work but, I just don't know how to change, I just know I need to.

The Culture man, it has me outside myself, so I feel you with the threading, in that regard. I feel like I'm in a bad episode of Black Mirror in this World we live in.

Last edited:
My biggest problem is getting the sides even when I line up. I'm horrible at that sht. My gf bought me this tool called a revobeard that helps keep it even when lining up, surprisingly it actually works pretty well.

Last edited:
Very frustrated with my beard. It's STILL below my cheek line :smh:. Mustache connector real light. Only my chin hair really
Has crazy hangtime. Side bluffin. It's been like this since 2012. I'm fed up.

:smh:

Last edited:
Started getting my beard lined up with threading instead of the straight edge.

Just a disclaimer though don't do this if you're going deeper than the actual highest part where your beard line is, or the hair will grow thinner from the chunks you remove where your full beard grows.

Doesn't come out as crisp, but I don't care about that. Comes out clean enough and I like that it lasts longer and weakens the unwanted hairs instead of growing back thick stubble within a few days.
What brand romper you rocking this summer?

:rofl:

I use a regular razor. Dont have confidence in myself to use a straight blade (got nerve damage in my hand so im shook ill slice myself). I prefer the sharp edge myself.

I'd like to eventually start using a straight razor, I lack the confidence in myself to do it just yet though. Plus I'm not a patient man lol.

The hair under my neckline grows in a few different directions so I don't even want to try with a straight razor. Would take forever. I already take a long time lining it up with a regular razor.

Any of you good at fading / tapering the sideburns area into the beard? I've seen barbers do it on ig videos but I know i'd mess up trying to do it to my beard.

Started getting my beard lined up with threading instead of the straight edge.

Just a disclaimer though don't do this if you're going deeper than the actual highest part where your beard line is, or the hair will grow thinner from the chunks you remove where your full beard grows.

Doesn't come out as crisp, but I don't care about that. Comes out clean enough and I like that it lasts longer and weakens the unwanted hairs instead of growing back thick stubble within a few days.

This kinda makes me want to get my eyebrows threaded if it weakens the hair. I'm a damn werewolf and if I don't clean my eyebrows up it looks like a beard around my eyes. Anyone else have long hair growing out their ears too?

IMG_8330.JPG

Let's get this back on track, y'all ain't growing beards no more?

I stopped trying to grow it out longer than an 8 setting on my beard trimmer. I want a ricky hall / dallas keuchel beard but my beard doesn’t grow in full. It just looks puffy when grown out.

I stopped trying to grow it out longer than an 8 setting on my beard trimmer. I want a ricky hall / dallas keuchel beard but my beard doesn’t grow in full. It just looks puffy when grown out.

I'm in between. I try to go for what you described now. Sometimes I want a longer beard.

Coconut oil x Cedar wood= flourish.
I'm legit seeing results in the gaps and patches in my beard. Most effective thing I have tried

Back
Top Bottom