Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Every time I think about trimming or shaving it all off, I make myself wait a day before touching it. Beards still going strong

I've just decided to let my grow however it feels like growing..Every damn time I try to trim it, I end up screwing it up and then I have to shave it down to stubble and start over..So I'm at about 8 weeks with no shaving (except for the neckline) and mine is looking bushy as hell..I think the next time I go to my barber I'm going to have him trim the jaw/cheeks up so it looks more uniform..#BeardGang

I've just decided to let my grow however it feels like growing..Every damn time I try to trim it, I end up screwing it up and then I have to shave it down to stubble and start over..So I'm at about 8 weeks with no shaving (except for the neckline) and mine is looking bushy as hell..I think the next time I go to my barber I'm going to have him trim the jaw/cheeks up so it looks more uniform..#BeardGang

Do it yourself. Make sure your beard is dry. Not wet. Brush it out and start trimming slowly. I trim my sides with scissors. Only reason I take off more from the sides than the bottom/chin is because I want that elongated look to the beard because I have a chubby circular head, think Kirby

Last edited:
He's doing too much.

There's an Audi commercial(I think Audi)
Where the guy grabs his beard and flips it, I need that. He's riding in a car?

5 reps for anyone who finds the commersh

Is castor oil the best ingredient for growth? Been growing my beard for 43 days and have seen some really good growth just want to preserve it and keep it looking good. I already use a cedar wood beard oil as well as the Amish beard balm. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Not trimming it for the rest of the year, maybe not even until my bday in March. Definitely not touching it again this year though.

I just noticed the corners are starting to go out on my edge up. It's time to get this beard cracking as I prepare for life without hair possibly. I don't know if it's gonna stop or pull a Lebron on me in the future.

Back
Top Bottom