\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

cop a v8 s5 if you can afford it. i love how those drive.

Funny you said that cause i seen one on the street and Mosely in one on pac 360 and i was like whatever that is i need it... Im thinking its a R8 or something i look it up it was an S5.. Then I seen their only 30-36k for '08 V8 my draw dropped.. I calculated payments id just really need to improve my credit over the next 6 months and save like 5k-8k and make sure my commission stays up and i can afford it comfortably.. Alot of folks around me are like oh just get it just get it.. Im not one of those idiots in the hood that get a 60k car and still live with my parents.. So ill get my apt first then think about this..

eek.gif
at the red interiors !

Funny you said that cause i seen one on the street and Mosely in one on pac 360 and i was like whatever that is i need it... Im thinking its a R8 or something i look it up it was an S5.. Then I seen their only 30-36k for '08 V8 my draw dropped.. I calculated payments id just really need to improve my credit over the next 6 months and save like 5k-8k and make sure my commission stays up and i can afford it comfortably.. Alot of folks around me are like oh just get it just get it.. Im not one of those idiots in the hood that get a 60k car and still live with my parents.. So ill get my apt first then think about this..

eek.gif
at the red interiors !

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

what the hell happened?

Idiot bust a right turn infront of me while at a intersection cause i guess he couldnt wait until I passed by.. That plus rain and my hangover affecting my judgement BANG... Popped my engine mounts and that was it total loss.. Had just put new tires new sport rotors and brake's 2 weeks prior.. Then i get screwed on the insurance money cause a missed the insurance doctors apt... CHASE auto hasnt even fixed my credit showing the loan paid off because their was an issue with my gap insurance.. Literally that crash ruined things for a good year.. BE MINDFUL of IDIOTS around you!!!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

what the hell happened?

Idiot bust a right turn infront of me while at a intersection cause i guess he couldnt wait until I passed by.. That plus rain and my hangover affecting my judgement BANG... Popped my engine mounts and that was it total loss.. Had just put new tires new sport rotors and brake's 2 weeks prior.. Then i get screwed on the insurance money cause a missed the insurance doctors apt... CHASE auto hasnt even fixed my credit showing the loan paid off because their was an issue with my gap insurance.. Literally that crash ruined things for a good year.. BE MINDFUL of IDIOTS around you!!!

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Still miss her to this day.. 2 weeks ago made a year..
zway5j.jpg

I just finished up with License Jail last week so in the market for either a E90 or 2008+ A4... Depending on how good the new job treats me a '08 S5 or 6 series hardtop.. But I doubt id do it like that unless the side business can fund that car note and the regular job can fund the insurance.. I know i sound hypocritical since i was COMPLETELY in the BMW boat last year.. But you guys CANNOT front Audi prices compared to BMW prices and interiors are quite appealing an S5 is just as appealing as a M3 and their half the price (S5 interior> Most BMW interiors) .. I feel as if the E90 4 door (which i might have to get because i have a kid) would be a NO go as far as interior and the late model A4 seems like it would be so economical right now for a 4 door sport.. Ive never driven an Audi i have driven a few BMW's including my own and the DRIVE is what appealed to me the most about BMW... Ascetic wise Audi is killing BMW.. The best BMW interiors will cost you 30k plus.. Lets not even talk about the TT roadster hardtop and ascetics.. Now as far as 2011+ goes that is a battle that has yet to be seen.. But realistically for those of us who have to buy pre-owned Audi gets more appealing everyday.. When i am stable enough in life to afford i will most likely end up in a newer model BMW

RED interior.. Thats a must.. Im not even in a rush to get into another sports car that i just have to have.. Not having a car at all (because of licensee) was VERY humbling.. KEEP YOUR LICENSEE CLEAN those 18-21 literally you lose your license you lose your FREEDOM
Audi S5 is sweet, and you can get great deals on used audi's.  my bro in law has an a4 and and a5 both black.  tried to convince him on the s5, but he was too practical to get a v8.  but a camaro SS will smoke the s5 and it and comes out way cheaper and will break more necks.   I know, apples to oranges, two totally differest cars, but theres nothing like an american V8..
happy.gif
happy.gif
    not sure if your insurance would be cheaper on the audi or camaro since it sounds like your liscense got revoked.

zway5j.jpg

I just finished up with License Jail last week so in the market for either a E90 or 2008+ A4... Depending on how good the new job treats me a '08 S5 or 6 series hardtop.. But I doubt id do it like that unless the side business can fund that car note and the regular job can fund the insurance.. I know i sound hypocritical since i was COMPLETELY in the BMW boat last year.. But you guys CANNOT front Audi prices compared to BMW prices and interiors are quite appealing an S5 is just as appealing as a M3 and their half the price (S5 interior> Most BMW interiors) .. I feel as if the E90 4 door (which i might have to get because i have a kid) would be a NO go as far as interior and the late model A4 seems like it would be so economical right now for a 4 door sport.. Ive never driven an Audi i have driven a few BMW's including my own and the DRIVE is what appealed to me the most about BMW... Ascetic wise Audi is killing BMW.. The best BMW interiors will cost you 30k plus.. Lets not even talk about the TT roadster hardtop and ascetics.. Now as far as 2011+ goes that is a battle that has yet to be seen.. But realistically for those of us who have to buy pre-owned Audi gets more appealing everyday.. When i am stable enough in life to afford i will most likely end up in a newer model BMW

RED interior.. Thats a must.. Im not even in a rush to get into another sports car that i just have to have.. Not having a car at all (because of licensee) was VERY humbling.. KEEP YOUR LICENSEE CLEAN those 18-21 literally you lose your license you lose your FREEDOM
Audi S5 is sweet, and you can get great deals on used audi's.  my bro in law has an a4 and and a5 both black.  tried to convince him on the s5, but he was too practical to get a v8.  but a camaro SS will smoke the s5 and it and comes out way cheaper and will break more necks.   I know, apples to oranges, two totally differest cars, but theres nothing like an american V8..
happy.gif
happy.gif
    not sure if your insurance would be cheaper on the audi or camaro since it sounds like your liscense got revoked.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

happy.gif
happy.gif

If i went american it'd be a 2011 charger (if it doesnt blow up in the hood) or a Challenger but i doubt id go american.. I really dont even care about speed after my revocation lol that was my problem before.. 40 points on my license means i have to outsource insurance atleast until im 25..

happy.gif
happy.gif

If i went american it'd be a 2011 charger (if it doesnt blow up in the hood) or a Challenger but i doubt id go american.. I really dont even care about speed after my revocation lol that was my problem before.. 40 points on my license means i have to outsource insurance atleast until im 25..

2011 charger is sweet.  if i end up not being able to keep my camaro  (about to go from 2-3 kids) and am forced to get a family car, would shoot for the new srt8 charger, which is just plain nasty.   Sounds like you should just bite the bullet save your money, and get a beater until you are 25...

2011 charger is sweet.  if i end up not being able to keep my camaro  (about to go from 2-3 kids) and am forced to get a family car, would shoot for the new srt8 charger, which is just plain nasty.   Sounds like you should just bite the bullet save your money, and get a beater until you are 25...

thanks for the pricing on the camaro. and yes those new chargers  are MEAN! and big lol

thanks for the pricing on the camaro. and yes those new chargers  are MEAN! and big lol

eek.gif
at the red interiors !
BMW got red interiors too. Cop a 08 e92 Bimmer Space grey/coral red interior with Navi, Comfort Access, and Sport Package. Add a matte black grill, M-Tech lip, and maybe a rear diffuser, and you's good $$.

eek.gif
at the red interiors !
BMW got red interiors too. Cop a 08 e92 Bimmer Space grey/coral red interior with Navi, Comfort Access, and Sport Package. Add a matte black grill, M-Tech lip, and maybe a rear diffuser, and you's good $$.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AUDI>BMW

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AUDI>BMW

indifferent.gif
 Stupid
And to the people who said to get an A5/S5.... SMH you guys dont know ANYTHING about cars. Audi is king of overpriced/ underpowered cars.

(BASE MSRP)

A5=38 grand 0-60=6.4 seconds??? thirty eight thousand dollars... for a tsx(v6) numbers?

S5=54 grand 0-60=4.9

RS5=78grand 0-60=4.6 

Seriously? your buying looks rather then performance. handling.... maybe but the feel is still not there.  BUT OMGZZ LED LIGHTS. +audi drivers are douche bags. confirms by top gear. 

BMW>AUDI

Back
Top Bottom