\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nah you made the right choice i think.  te37 are nice, but i see so many damn rotas that that's what i think of now when i see them.
sick.gif
  now the ce28n...
pimp.gif
  i like the 10 spoke look on just about every car.

yea i remember you did have that MR.  i def need an evo or sti for my next car.  pretty much all you need in a car.

nah you made the right choice i think.  te37 are nice, but i see so many damn rotas that that's what i think of now when i see them.
sick.gif
  now the ce28n...
pimp.gif

yea i remember you did have that MR.  i def need an evo or sti for my next car.  pretty much all you need in a car.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
  now the ce28n...
pimp.gif

i like the ce28's but same as the Te37 you have to wait for it for MONTHSSSSSS...
i Drive this everytime i miss my IX. 1 MONTH OLD.. 2011 STI Hatch

sick.gif
  now the ce28n...
pimp.gif

i like the ce28's but same as the Te37 you have to wait for it for MONTHSSSSSS...

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Coming home at 4:30am and it was raining, was making a left turn and a lady with no lights on hit me.
so it's a he said she said.

was she making a left too? who was on the main road? who was first at the intersection? right of way? there's a lot of factors.

police can still determine who was at fault depending on the story.

Coming home at 4:30am and it was raining, was making a left turn and a lady with no lights on hit me.

was she making a left too? who was on the main road? who was first at the intersection? right of way? there's a lot of factors.

Still dont know why you have an STi and an Evo, basically the same car.
But do you fam, nice Advans. White on gold is always a nice look. 
pimp.gif

Still dont know why you have an STi and an Evo, basically the same car.
But do you fam, nice Advans. White on gold is always a nice look. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

let the hate begin 
laugh.gif
this my weekend toy..yes a real deal donk completely redone..soon as the beat goes in I'm on to the next one.. bone stock 07 eclipse is my daily.. no need for pics of that everyone seen one..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

let the hate begin 
laugh.gif
this my weekend toy..yes a real deal donk completely redone..soon as the beat goes in I'm on to the next one.. bone stock 07 eclipse is my daily.. no need for pics of that everyone seen one..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Police weren't called because no one was "injured", i was headed west making a left to go south, she said she was headed east but I didn't see her so I don't know. My own insurance pretty much told me I'm SOL, only had liability and medical to pay for the other driver, nothing to cover my car.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Police weren't called because no one was "injured", i was headed west making a left to go south, she said she was headed east but I didn't see her so I don't know. My own insurance pretty much told me I'm SOL, only had liability and medical to pay for the other driver, nothing to cover my car.

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

sick.gif
  now the ce28n...
pimp.gif

nice man, i've driven a few sti hatches.  that's what got me wanting a sti.  i can't afford a hatch but i am going to be looking at a GD sti once i get a little more change in my pocket.  obviously the evo has more potential to be a monster but if i'm buying used i gotta go with the sti. 

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

sick.gif
  now the ce28n...
pimp.gif

nice man, i've driven a few sti hatches.  that's what got me wanting a sti.  i can't afford a hatch but i am going to be looking at a GD sti once i get a little more change in my pocket.  obviously the evo has more potential to be a monster but if i'm buying used i gotta go with the sti. 

Still miss her to this day.. 2 weeks ago made a year..
zway5j.jpg

I just finished up with License Jail last week so in the market for either a E90 or 2008+ A4... Depending on how good the new job treats me a '08 S5 or 6 series hardtop.. But I doubt id do it like that unless the side business can fund that car note and the regular job can fund the insurance.. I know i sound hypocritical since i was COMPLETELY in the BMW boat last year.. But you guys CANNOT front Audi prices compared to BMW prices and interiors are quite appealing an S5 is just as appealing as a M3 and their half the price (S5 interior> Most BMW interiors) .. I feel as if the E90 4 door (which i might have to get because i have a kid) would be a NO go as far as interior and the late model A4 seems like it would be so economical right now for a 4 door sport.. Ive never driven an Audi i have driven a few BMW's including my own and the DRIVE is what appealed to me the most about BMW... Ascetic wise Audi is killing BMW.. The best BMW interiors will cost you 30k plus.. Lets not even talk about the TT roadster hardtop and ascetics.. Now as far as 2011+ goes that is a battle that has yet to be seen.. But realistically for those of us who have to buy pre-owned Audi gets more appealing everyday.. When i am stable enough in life to afford i will most likely end up in a newer model BMW

RED interior.. Thats a must.. Im not even in a rush to get into another sports car that i just have to have.. Not having a car at all (because of licensee) was VERY humbling.. KEEP YOUR LICENSEE CLEAN those 18-21 literally you lose your license you lose your FREEDOM

Still miss her to this day.. 2 weeks ago made a year..
zway5j.jpg

I just finished up with License Jail last week so in the market for either a E90 or 2008+ A4... Depending on how good the new job treats me a '08 S5 or 6 series hardtop.. But I doubt id do it like that unless the side business can fund that car note and the regular job can fund the insurance.. I know i sound hypocritical since i was COMPLETELY in the BMW boat last year.. But you guys CANNOT front Audi prices compared to BMW prices and interiors are quite appealing an S5 is just as appealing as a M3 and their half the price (S5 interior> Most BMW interiors) .. I feel as if the E90 4 door (which i might have to get because i have a kid) would be a NO go as far as interior and the late model A4 seems like it would be so economical right now for a 4 door sport.. Ive never driven an Audi i have driven a few BMW's including my own and the DRIVE is what appealed to me the most about BMW... Ascetic wise Audi is killing BMW.. The best BMW interiors will cost you 30k plus.. Lets not even talk about the TT roadster hardtop and ascetics.. Now as far as 2011+ goes that is a battle that has yet to be seen.. But realistically for those of us who have to buy pre-owned Audi gets more appealing everyday.. When i am stable enough in life to afford i will most likely end up in a newer model BMW

RED interior.. Thats a must.. Im not even in a rush to get into another sports car that i just have to have.. Not having a car at all (because of licensee) was VERY humbling.. KEEP YOUR LICENSEE CLEAN those 18-21 literally you lose your license you lose your FREEDOM

Back
Top Bottom