\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Minus it being convertible this is a sick ride and belongs to a 50 something year old :nthat:

maybe it'll be close in a straight line

m3 is a whole different beast compared to a 3 series
Thing about e90/92 M3's is u only get to that power once
u hit 6000 rpms. That makes it torqueless and looking for
tickets. Plus it sucks on gas. 335's are more fun for street
and can be modded to be faster than M3's for relatively
cheap. That V8 in the M is better suited for track use.

just down shift and get it in the powerband the m3 already has a faster 0-60 time so it doesnt even matter tbh
it prob does get better mpg but no1 worried about that if they coppin a M :lol:

All good points...

But doesn't M = yambz?? :tongue:

yambz on yambz fam

I could do that but its really not a huge deal to me. My left A5 is auto and Ive gotten plenty of compliments and not one has asked if its stick lol

Most ask what it is :lol:

A BMW dealer has a back 09 with 60k fully loaded asking $35. Yay or nay?
Nay.  Be patient.  When the m4 becomes more available, the prices on the e92 will drop dramatically.  Wait for a low mileage m3 with tech pack and manual transmission.  Stick with a manual tranmission.  I ended up getting a loaner vehicle as a loaner with paddle shifters.  Got bored of it real quick.  You'll want to go back.  DCT may be quicker, but it definitely takes away the fun factor of controlling the car.  

I'm actually in the same boat as you.  I have a a5 and want something faster.  Considering an m3 with low mileage possibly down the road.  Have you considered a S5?  You get to keep the beautiful style and look of the audi but with the v8 and torque.  Not as fast as a m3 but an Audi s5 with capristo exhaust :nthat:

On a side note, another one of my boys BMW died again.  Another victim of BMW reliability.

What was the issue with it?

My baby the love of my life, my oxygen, my first and only love 2013 Cadillac Xts4 luxury. You guys don't understand how great of a "ART" Cadillac has created. It offers everything you would want in a luxury car. The handling on these new Cadillac's is second to none! feels like your cutting butter when you turn a corner. That 310hp?!?!? Sometimes I think I'm driving a corvette lol. Bought my baby back in October, I feel fortunate because This is my first car ever! I just turned 21 and life couldn't get any better! Btw no payments

Last edited:
What was the issue with it?

He's not too sure but he thinks it's the water pump. 3rd BMW among my friends to die in the past 60 days.

I swear, if BMW could just get their reliability straight, they would outsell toyota like no other.

That M stands for Maintenance 
///Marketing. Lol I like the M235i, but I'll be looking for an E46 M3
within the next year. Last iconic Bimmer. NA inline 6, LSD, manual.
Before the prices skyrocket. E30's are already there & E36's are next.

Yea I follow Bayarearacing and they are deff doing big things over there.

In NY with the police over the years its been "private" runs only for the most part. If too many people are in the same area they will look to shut it down. But you can keep up with the races via IG,Facebook and youtube

But the thing we dont care bout the police son
Sideshows and races happen on the daily over here in the town :rolleyes

Yea the private runs now they block off the highways similar to the sideshows they do in oakland but no where near the scale that you guys do.

First video is a short video of a normal run now

Sometimes you get a cool cop

yea i'd assume that turns out like crap. Especially with people not knowing what they're doing and trying it themselves

My baby the love of my life, my oxygen, my first and only love 2013 Cadillac Xts4 luxury. You guys don't understand how great of a "ART" Cadillac has created. It offers everything you would want in a luxury car. The handling on these new Cadillac's is second to none! feels like your cutting butter when you turn a corner. That 310hp?!?!? Sometimes I think I'm driving a corvette lol. Bought my baby back in October, I feel fortunate because This is my first car ever! I just turned 21 and life couldn't get any better! Btw no payments

the new caddys are nice and the rides are great

congrats................i never drove the XTS but i drove the new CTS and ATS and they are great ride and interior..............sound system was nice also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom