\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lowkey wanna see spinners/sprewells on the road again just for nostalgia :rofl:

Haven't seen any in years

Last edited:
I would wait it out for a low mileage manual M3.

As for insurance, it would depend on the value of the car as well as your points/history. But yea, it shouldn't be too crazy at all.

It's a really fun car.
I could do that but its really not a huge deal to me. My left A5 is auto and Ive gotten plenty of compliments and not one has asked if its stick lol

Most ask what it is 
laugh.gif

A BMW dealer has a back 09 with 60k fully loaded asking $35. Yay or nay?

Last edited:
I could do that but its really not a huge deal to me. My left A5 is auto and Ive gotten plenty of compliments and not one has asked if its stick lol

Most ask what it is :lol:

Nah...keep looking. Check out m3post.com. The forum has pretty good deals on member cars right now.

Nay.

1: don't buy black

2: i've seen one with 34k miles being sold for $33k OBO on craigslist, transferable warranty
I only buy black lol

I would never pay what they're asking plus Ive got positive equity in the A5. 

Carmax didnt have ****, ill check CL. 

COILSSSSSSS. just ordered mine for the Lexi. Finally I can slammm her to the ground with no dambs given. YAS!

Theres an '09 e90 6spd M3 on there too.
If ur really picky u can check out enthusiastauto.com
They're pricey, but the whips are mint.

lol my coworker always tells me manual sucks on the morning drive to work, but is awesome on the way home 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Most ask what it is 
laugh.gif

Nay.  Be patient.  When the m4 becomes more available, the prices on the e92 will drop dramatically.  Wait for a low mileage m3 with tech pack and manual transmission.  Stick with a manual tranmission.  I ended up getting a loaner vehicle as a loaner with paddle shifters.  Got bored of it real quick.  You'll want to go back.  DCT may be quicker, but it definitely takes away the fun factor of controlling the car.  

I'm actually in the same boat as you.  I have a a5 and want something faster.  Considering an m3 with low mileage possibly down the road.  Have you considered a S5?  You get to keep the beautiful style and look of the audi but with the v8 and torque.  Not as fast as a m3 but an Audi s5 with capristo exhaust 
nthat.gif

On a side note, another one of my boys BMW died again.  Another victim of BMW reliability.

Last edited:
Thinking of copping a whip...

My range is about $600 note for 4 years... Depending on my insurance will give me a range of vehicle price.

25 year old single male with a TERRIBLE record.

All kinds of points and suspensions...

What monthly rate rate full coverage am I looking at for a Challenger, or any v8 muscle car?

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom