\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hoping ford puts the GT in GTR /Viper price range.
Always loved the interior of the gt. Hopefully it's not a limited run. They need their own corvette/viper badly

Last edited:
Hoping ford puts the GT in GTR /Viper price range.

Always loved the interior of the gt. Hopefully it's not a limited run. They need their own corvette/viper badly

gtr viper range? i always liked the GT but isnt it in lambo territory pricewise?

Rumor has it this one is going to be considerably less expensive/exclusive than the last incarnation, but so far its all just hearsay. I don't care if it's tuned to high hell making 600hp... It's a v6 :smh: ... Ish better be less expensive.

Blows my mind they're using a flat plane v8 in the Mustang while their Halo Car is going to be a v6.

I understand this v6 has some DP roots, but something about a v6 GT just doesn't sit right with me at all.

gtr viper range? i always liked the GT but isnt it in lambo territory pricewise?
Retail wise, they were a little cheaper than Lambo's, about 150 grand. Now though, they sell for 200+ all day. They're one of the only new cars to dramatically increase in value soon after they were sold.

That's becuase they were a limited run for the anniversary. This is prbly a long running production. Can't see ford pricing this over 110k. Just look at viper selling like crap at 80+k . At the end of the day it's just a ford

Last edited:
GT should be under 100k because V6.
I dont see how Acura is gonna move the
NSX @ 150k when theres so much to be
had for that price or less. Dont think any
engine specs have been announced yet.

They just making it easier to choose dat their gtr. Gtr> this
If this is indeed @ around 110k why Would I choose this over a r8 gtr or zo6 or zr1? Only time will tell?
Or a hellcat or a zl1 with mods the possibilities are endless

Last edited:
They just making it easier to choose dat their gtr. Gtr> this
If this is indeed @ around 110k why Would I choose this over a r8 gtr or zo6 or zr1? Only time will tell?
Or a hellcat or a zl1 with mods the possibilities are endless
because you might like this body better? lol not everybody buys supercars for the performance ya know.

Um yes they do.......
Wtf you talkin bout

I don't think a person in the market for ford gt
Would rather buy models of cars you see littered all over the street (challengers, corvetts etc) or that they would mod a car

They probably want a rare unique car

I don't think a person in the market for ford gt
Would rather buy models of cars you see littered all over the street (challengers, corvetts etc) or that they would mod a car

They probably want a rare unique car
But why would you choose it over a r8 or gtr doe?

But why would you choose it over a r8 or gtr doe?

If I had give an honest reason why Id belive myself and others would just look at the body the gt screams super car and unique body. While yes the R8 and gtr are nice (performance and style) they don't have that body styling

Hey guys,

You're all welcome to join our automotive forum on KonceptCars.com/forums. I just launched it and would love for the NT auto guys to share your content. If you're an industry professional please feel free to post your services and inventory for sale on the forum...it's absolutely free. Also, if you're interested in a marketing position with Koncept Cars please see the flyer below. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Monday fellas!

Mind me asking, how much drive out for the NX? What upgrades?

Location?
After all dmv fees taxes etc the total was a little over 44k...it's the 200t with navigation package, just below the F-sport model. Purchased at Lexus of Queens, NY. Friendly staff, very hospitable

Last edited:

Hey guys,

You're all welcome to join our automotive forum on KonceptCars.com/forums. I just launched it and would love for the NT auto guys to share your content. If you're an industry professional please feel free to post your services and inventory for sale on the forum...it's absolutely free. Also, if you're interested in a marketing position with Koncept Cars please see the flyer below. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Monday fellas!
you guys sell some really nice parts.  HRE wheels are 
pimp.gif

Just as an update for you guys, I took a look at that 2011 Panamera 4S, and it was nice, but the headlights were all hazy for a car with 30k miles and MSRP of 130k. I couldn't bring myself to pony up the dough for that car.

However, I ended up finding a PRISTINE 2012 Panamera S Hybrid, and made the purchase. It also had a few more options like Rear AC control and heated steering wheel. Sure it won't be as fast as the 4S, (0-60 5.2 vs 4.6) but for my application it works perfectly as it will be primarily for commuting, plus I already have a 991 for the weekends anyways.

The car will be ready on Friday, and will post pics then. Couldn't be more excited. This will be my first full size luxury sedan.

Just as an update for you guys, I took a look at that 2011 Panamera 4S, and it was nice, but the headlights were all hazy for a car with 30k miles and MSRP of 130k. I couldn't bring myself to pony up the dough for that car.

However, I ended up finding a PRISTINE 2012 Panamera S Hybrid, and made the purchase. It also had a few more options like Rear AC control and heated steering wheel. Sure it won't be as fast as the 4S, (0-60 5.2 vs 4.6) but for my application it works perfectly as it will be primarily for commuting, plus I already have a 991 for the weekends anyways.

The car will be ready on Friday, and will post pics then. Couldn't be more excited. This will be my first full size luxury sedan.
Nice man!
pimp.gif

Couldn't even snap a pic at the dealer tho? 
laugh.gif

i think you made the right choice going with the hybrid + more options considering you already have the 911

Last edited:
Nice man! where's the pics tho? :lol:

i think you made the right choice going with the hybrid + more options considering you already have the 911

The car is currently being inspected for CPO, it was just returned on lease when I saw it and they were unable to sell it to me then--but it was just perfect inside and out. They are replacing all four tires and repainting the front bumper because it had a few rock chips. Once that's done it will be CPO'd and ready for sale, but I already put a $500 deposit on it.

By Friday or earlier it will be here. Financing and everything was already preapproved and taken care of so I don't expect any hiccups throughout the process :pimp:

It was hard at first to wrap my mind around the idea of the hybrid, but it was priced right, I didn't feel like I was being torn a new one and that's what matters. If I would have gotten the 4S I don't think I would be as satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom