\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I hate you guys 
laugh.gif

Its raining and night time here 

But why would you choose it over a r8 or gtr doe?

The FORD GT historically is one of the most amazing cars ever created. I know nobody is an outright Ford fan especially when you compare it to a car like the R8, but that car hasn't depreciated a single dime. The original Ford GT is held in the same regard as the Carrera GT by collector's. A 2005 is still well over 200k. Good luck with that compared to any of the cars you mentioned.

The customers who buy a car like the Ford GT generally aren't the same type of people who put 22" rims and airbags on their car for show. It isn't kiddy ****. The ford Gt was just a very pure, thrilling car in and out.

Nearly all car companies are dropping displacement, it isn't by choice, it's because of strict EPA regulations coming into effect over the next 10 years. Even formula 1 cars went from V10 to V8.

The question you're asking is like, why would someone buy a 1982 restored 911 for 80k compared to a GT-R. It's laughable.
actually f1 cars are turbod v6 engines now

Ive owned A5/S4/STIs and in the 3 hours Ive had this car Ive never had more fun :pimp:  

Its so damn stout and mean, I love it.

More pics to come this week when it gets nice out.

Its also the first car in my name which is awesome from a credit building standpoint. 

They gave me way more for the A5 so I was able to get a pretty good deal in my opinion. 
First RWD? If so how do u compare the drive feel?

my dude 
pimp.gif

can't wait to join you.  saw this one today, such a cheap price but man wtf was this guy doing with the black pieces 
mean.gif

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4841732085.html
Yeah those side skirts are hideous.

If you have the means to travel to get one then you can find some great deals. This one was kind of the "one", literally 10 miles from home, my favorite color in cars and they offered me almost 5gs more than I owed on my trade. 

Last edited:
How's reliability on e92 m3s

Bought mine with 19K miles in 2011. Currently have 55K+ and haven't had one issue. I did just spend $700 to perform the 60K mile service, and doing the labor myself, so maintenance is fairly expensive.

Owners have had a few issues with Rod Bearing, scary thing for cars out of warranty, but if you keep the car maintained properly, you'll be alright.

Back
Top Bottom