\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

All pretty terrible ways to spend 15k imo...

All those whips look like theyre about to start hiytin ur pockets with little niggling problems. Jus spend 20k n get something with an extended warranty if u want a bmw or performance car. Spend now. Spend later. Ur choice

All those whips look like theyre about to start hiytin ur pockets with little niggling problems. Jus spend 20k n get something with an extended warranty if u want a bmw or performance car. Spend now. Spend later. Ur choice
The e90 is a pretty good deal it comes with a 20k warranty from BMW

It seems dude just wants the bmw logo for 15k

but in silver

I'm pretty much buying a second car just to build my credit up a little more

how is it building your credit if your just straight up buying it and not financing/leasing? id stay away from those ESPECIALLY that 2004 645. I had one awhile back and after the warranty was done it was a headache. I dont think im ever going with a Bimmer again. My current Audi A6 has been nothing but a pleasure

how is it building your credit if your just straight up buying it and not financing/leasing? id stay away from those ESPECIALLY that 2004 645. I had one awhile back and after the warranty was done it was a headache. I dont think im ever going with a Bimmer again. My current Audi A6 has been nothing but a pleasure
I'm financing trying to get my credit up a lil more so I can get a better rate on a house within the next year

to build credit on a finance purchase, you need to make payments on it preferably for 12-18 months. Paying cash does nothing, and paying it off too soon does nothing either. If you have excellent credit already, it wont make a difference on the rate for your home. What type of home loan are you looking at?

I am currently looking for a diff home.. and i recently ran my credit. I have a 748 and my rate would be 3.75 with 20% down.

There's FHA loans with as little as 3.5% down but if you have the cash just do conventional.

I'm pretty much buying a second car just to build my credit up a little more

Are you saying audi's don't suffer the mechanical expenses that bmw's do?

Oh i got to check out and drive my buddies new 09 M3 this morning.  I'm sold, absolutely sold. Evo is dead to me. 
da ///m got u feelin some type of way u cold blooded
laugh.gif
Haha this isn't just some impulsive decision though. I've been eying the E92 M3 since it came out in 08, a car i have always loved/wanted.  Now that it's suddenly hitting a price range that i can afford (without making an awful financial decision 
laugh.gif
) it's got my attention big time.

plus i've had this Evo almost 3 years and i had an 05 for 2 years before that.  So that's a long time with one car, for ME at least.   i won't hesitate to buy another one down the road one day, and make it into a 700hp weekend beast. But right now i want the M bad

Last edited:
to build credit on a finance purchase, you need to make payments on it preferably for 12-18 months. Paying cash does nothing, and paying it off too soon does nothing either. If you have excellent credit already, it wont make a difference on the rate for your home. What type of home loan are you looking at?

I am currently looking for a diff home.. and i recently ran my credit. I have a 748 and my rate would be 3.75 with 20% down.

There's FHA loans with as little as 3.5% down but if you have the cash just do conventional.
my credit is currently at 698 I'm trying to get it up to 730-750

Ran my credit score a few months ago and was at 742. I better get a great interest rate when I buy a new car this year.

If they try to give you a BS rate just stand up and walk out. They'll lower the rate quick. They tried to give me 3.99% :x

They do but the last 3 bimmers I have had have been nothing but a headache outside warranty when it was over versus while I had it in warranty and im a bimmer fan.

Last edited:
Audis/VW love to throw CELs 
laugh.gif

If they try to give you a BS rate just stand up and walk out. They'll lower the rate quick. They tried to give me 3.99%
sick.gif
Thats not that bad if you're buying a used car. Also the rate is determined by your credit, debt ratio, income among others so those things aren't changing if you get up and walk out. You're better off trying to negotiate the price of the car and trying to get a monthly payment you like.

Thats not that bad if you're buying a used car. Also the rate is determined by your credit, debt ratio, income among others so those things aren't changing if you get up and walk out. You're better off trying to negotiate the price of the car and trying to get a monthly payment you like.

poster i was referring to said his credit is in the 740s so he shouldn't have a problem getting a good rate, and rates on new cars are dirt cheap right now. true though, on a used car 3.99 wouldn't be bad.

Back
Top Bottom