\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Few things in life enrage me like people who want to race in traffic. Happens to me once a week.

Whenever there is open road nobody wants any problems

Man man man man :smh:

I need to get this damn car before they all gone :lol:

Bruh u gotta cop...

Nice pick up bruh, those 03 Cobra's will look nice on that Fox..

I don't get racing in traffic, period.

Wth does it even prove? You're more of a moron and irresponsible than the other guy who didn't want to dip through traffic?
Staying quiet in my monster tee while the guy next to me revs his engine over nine thousAAAAND :pimp:

Dude in the 458 just can't drive.
I feel like dude in the GT-R cant drive. AWD and
u lose control like that? Should have been able
to stop or recover better, no?

Dude in the Rarri was out tho, didnt even stop to check on them :smh:

Last edited:
Wait... I don't think they really racing? Doesn't seem like it.

Look like the GTR was in a blind spot, the Ferrari didn't bother checking.
Yea you're right, it was just a coincidence that 2 supercars were flying down the highway MUCH faster than the rest of the traffic, and they just happened to choose the same lane. Plain bad luck!

:rolleyes

Wait... I don't think they really racing? Doesn't seem like it.

Look like the GTR was in a blind spot, the Ferrari didn't bother checking.
Yea you're right, it was just a coincidence that 2 supercars were flying down the highway MUCH faster than the rest of the traffic, and they just happened to choose the same lane. Plain bad luck!

:rolleyes

:lol: Where do you live? I see that crap all the time.

So because it was super cars, it's assumed they were racing? If it were a Prius going 75-80 in the FAST lane, you'd be singing a new tune I bet.

Relax, pal.

Last edited:
So much hostility.

As far as the gtr being awd and still losing control, once you slam on the brakes and cut the wheel it don't matter what your driving your gunna lose it.

tbh ^
when you're driving that fast braking that hard and swerving that hard any car is gonna lose control
yeah its stupid of em to race on a fwy but we all know the crash couldve been avoided if the rari didnt cut him off like that

edit- reminds me legit i almost got into a car accident that EXACT same way was racing a sti he came from far right lane and tried to cut me off like the rari i swerved a lil and hit da brakes **** felt hella slow mo when i saw him comin (pause)

Last edited:
:lol: Where do you live? I see that crap all the time.

So because it was super cars, it's assumed they were racing? If it were a Prius going 75-80 in the FAST lane, you'd be singing a new tune I bet.

Relax, pal.
It has nothing to do with them being super cars. It has everything to do with the fact that 2 cars were going what seems to be almost twice as fast as the traffic, and chose the same lane and almost hit each other, that makes me think they're racing.

Your example is terribly flawed, but if there were TWO priuses flying past the rest of the traffic, and both tried to merge into the same lane, I think it'd be fair to say they were racing, too. Even if it would be the world's most boring race.

tbh ^
when you're driving that fast braking that hard and swerving that hard any car is gonna lose control
yeah its stupid of em to race on a fwy but we all know the crash couldve been avoided if the rari didnt cut him off like that

edit- reminds me legit i almost got into a car accident that EXACT same way was racing a sti he came from far right lane and tried to cut me off like the rari i swerved a lil and hit da brakes **** felt hella slow mo when i saw him comin (pause)
You beat him like a dog in the street right?

tbh ^

wat

tbh ^

wat
For him trying to cut you off?

Never mind :lol:

How were my examples flawed? :lol: you're the only that thought up that they were supercars.

All I said was that it didn't seem like a race to me, given I been in those type of situations.

Example... Exiting off a ramp, coming on to a freeway. I floor it, without turning my head. A car in my blind spot is also driving in that lane, I cut him off and he swerves into the exiting lane. He drives up, flips me off and go about our business.

In this video, the incident turned into an accident. That's all.

Good day, Sir!

Last edited:
tbh ^

wat
For him trying to cut you off?

Never mind :lol:
:lol: na tho if i was to crash or anything i wouldve just took the L since i shouldnt have been doin it in da first place :lol:

when i caught up we dipped some more but everyone started takin their exits we all had somewhere to go i missed mine by MILES :rofl:

tbh ^

Stop lyn, b.

You know the STI was ghost on you from the get >D

NAHHHHHHH :rofl:

da STI was HAM tho dude was dartin in n out a g37 fly by both of us and we're like aight its on :rofl:

i did try to race another sti when i had 4 ppl in my car tho he was a ghost that time :rofl: all my boys were laughin at me :frown:

Last edited:
tbh ^

Stop lyn, b.

You know the STI was ghost on you from the get >D

NAHHHHHHH :rofl:

da STI was HAM tho dude was dartin in n out a g37 fly by both of us and we're like aight its on :rofl:

i did try to race another sti when i had 4 ppl in my car tho he was a ghost that time :rofl: all my boys were laughin at me :frown:

:lol: all jokes.

Srs, doe. You've got to be careful out there. Not eem worth it.

i know fam i b chill mostly tho i cruise 9/10 of da times :smokin

all you guys are ******* hipocriticial bastards.
Saying that street racing is unsafe and shouldent be done. Going above the speed limit is also unsafe and no one should be doing it but how many of us have been over 100+ on a street or highway??? Thats what i though.I havent set foot on a track or drag strip. I guarantee everyone here has done something unsafe or illegal but still continued to do it and those people shouldent be talking the people who crash and get hurt need to man up and take responability for what theyve done to others or themselves

all you guys are ******* hipocriticial bastards.
Saying that street racing is unsafe and shouldent be done. Going above the speed limit is also unsafe and no one should be doing it but how many of us have been over 100+ on a street or highway??? Thats what i though.I havent set foot on a track or drag strip. I guarantee everyone here has done something unsafe or illegal but still continued to do it and those people shouldent be talking the people who crash and get hurt need to man up and take responability for what theyve done to others or themselves

funny-picture-animals-Pandas-surrender.jpg

Back
Top Bottom