\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How were my examples flawed? :lol: you're the only that thought up that they were supercars.

All I said was that it didn't seem like a race to me, given I been in those type of situations.

Example... Exiting off a ramp, coming on to a freeway. I floor it, without turning my head. A car in my blind spot is also driving in that lane, I cut him off and he swerves into the exiting lane. He drives up, flips me off and go about our business.

In this video, the incident turned into an accident. That's all.

Good day, Sir!

You're a bad driver, fam :lol:

Could've killed the guy, or caused him and yourself to be seriously injured.

You know when you're in the wrong and try not to acknowledge the other driver?

That was me famb :smh: He honked at me then flipped me off... I was like "How bout dem Lakers?

all you guys are ******* hipocriticial bastards.
Saying that street racing is unsafe and shouldent be done. Going above the speed limit is also unsafe and no one should be doing it but how many of us have been over 100+ on a street or highway??? Thats what i though.I havent set foot on a track or drag strip. I guarantee everyone here has done something unsafe or illegal but still continued to do it and those people shouldent be talking the people who crash and get hurt need to man up and take responability for what theyve done to others or themselves

funny-picture-animals-Pandas-surrender.jpg

what do u drive.?

i remember i raced a tahoe once. was pretty boring.

the only dangerous thing i do whil driving is making my tires chirp on turns and greenlights

what do u drive.?

i remember i raced a tahoe once. was pretty boring.

the only dangerous thing i do whil driving is making my tires chirp on turns and greenlights
Right now atm i have a 04 yukon but plan on getting rid of it Soon.
But thats beside the point the point was people saying it shouldnt be done and having done it shouldnt be saying anything.
On the side not not sure if anyone remebers about the mustang accident but i got it fixed about a month ago and a week later got hit again :x two weeks ago behind driver side door :x

How were my examples flawed? :lol: you're the only that thought up that they were supercars.

All I said was that it didn't seem like a race to me, given I been in those type of situations.

Example... Exiting off a ramp, coming on to a freeway. I floor it, without turning my head. A car in my blind spot is also driving in that lane, I cut him off and he swerves into the exiting lane. He drives up, flips me off and go about our business.

Good day, Sir!
Ah, it all makes sense now. Figures the d-bag driver would stick up for another fellow d-bag. I'm done :lol:

got up today to find a basketball hoop resting against the hood of my TL.

thanks wind :smh:

Last edited:
Right now atm i have a 04 yukon but plan on getting rid of it Soon.
But thats beside the point the point was people saying it shouldnt be done and having done it shouldnt be saying anything.
On the side not not sure if anyone remebers about the mustang accident but i got it fixed about a month ago and a week later got hit again :x two weeks ago behind driver side door :x
Time to dump the stang bro, that **** is cursed!

Good day, Sir!
Ah, it all makes sense now. Figures the d-bag driver would stick up for another fellow d-bag. I'm done :lol:

I mean duhhh... You couldn't figure that out? I'm done!! :lol:

Last edited:
I hear that all the time from one of my boys. I just smashed a chick in my car last week. I had nowhere else to go cause she lived far as hell and I wasn't familiar with the area. I honestly hope nothing happens, I just got it in December. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom