\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

even though my son meets the height requirements to sit in the front, i always keep the kids in the back seat. if the airbag wont kill em, the head on collision would. ive seen my share of kids rushed to ER with tragic deaths coz they were in the passenger seat =(

even though my son meets the height requirements to sit in the front, i always keep the kids in the back seat. if the airbag wont kill em, the head on collision would. ive seen my share of kids rushed to ER with tragic deaths coz they were in the passenger seat =(

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

True.  My son has ridden all of 2 times in the front of  my car. but yeah back seat is safer, that booster is moving to mommies MDX as soon as we decide to go somewhere with our newborn, and our middle child inherits our 6 year olds carseat.   but wifey aint trying to ride in the back seat  of the camaro even if she is under 5 feet tall
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

True.  My son has ridden all of 2 times in the front of  my car. but yeah back seat is safer, that booster is moving to mommies MDX as soon as we decide to go somewhere with our newborn, and our middle child inherits our 6 year olds carseat.   but wifey aint trying to ride in the back seat  of the camaro even if she is under 5 feet tall
wink.gif

Nice camaro, but i woulda saved a lil longer/balled a lil harder and got a sunroof, leather and navi package.

Nice camaro, but i woulda saved a lil longer/balled a lil harder and got a sunroof, leather and navi package.

Originally Posted by flightman

Leather yeah, sunroof and navi is honestly overrated. 
Theres tons of people with Bimmers with navi that use an aftermarket navi. 
laugh.gif

Leather yeah, sunroof and navi is honestly overrated. 
Theres tons of people with Bimmers with navi that use an aftermarket navi. 
laugh.gif

nav looks tight, but i'd never use it either. if i really needed it my phones got it anyways.

nav looks tight, but i'd never use it either. if i really needed it my phones got it anyways.

In a "muscle" car LRA > IRS.

The new maros have the same IRS as the LSx GTOs, and you know what happens when those get launched hard.

KabOom

In a "muscle" car LRA > IRS.

The new maros have the same IRS as the LSx GTOs, and you know what happens when those get launched hard.

KabOom

A sunroof definitely isn't overated. I just can't see myself droppin bread on any car that's a base model.

A sunroof definitely isn't overated. I just can't see myself droppin bread on any car that's a base model.

If i didn't have to drop 3grand out of pocket for midwife services to have a home birth to keep my lovely wife happy,  I could have ordered it with leather and the matching green interior inserts.  Still wouldn't get the sunroof for this car.  the sunroof cuts into headroom (test drove one with the sunroof and being 6foot 2 it was too tight), and its the kind that slides back ontop of the roof and looks tacky.    Could have saved up more money but would have missed out on the cutoff to order the green and been stuck trying to locate one somewhere and maybe have to overpay, since this color is sooo rare on an SS.   so in the big picture, i am much happier having the color i really wanted  in a "Base"  Camaro SS (that still breaks necks)  paying about 1grand under MSRP, than waiting longer and getting a fully loaded one, but not in the color i really wanted. At this stage in the game, i was just happy to have the car.   Plus, i was already pushing my luck with wifey in even buying the camaro.  Our family just went from 4 to 5,  and we just went from having 2 family cars, down to 1.  Big house payment, med school loans, wifey stays home,  etc.... When you are married with kids, compromise is the name of the game my friend.
wink.gif

As for being an automatic,  the auto is faster than the stick.  Driving stick is fun and all, but for a daily driver, i'll pass.  with 400hp, if you step on the gas, it goes.

If i didn't have to drop 3grand out of pocket for midwife services to have a home birth to keep my lovely wife happy,  I could have ordered it with leather and the matching green interior inserts.  Still wouldn't get the sunroof for this car.  the sunroof cuts into headroom (test drove one with the sunroof and being 6foot 2 it was too tight), and its the kind that slides back ontop of the roof and looks tacky.    Could have saved up more money but would have missed out on the cutoff to order the green and been stuck trying to locate one somewhere and maybe have to overpay, since this color is sooo rare on an SS.   so in the big picture, i am much happier having the color i really wanted  in a "Base"  Camaro SS (that still breaks necks)  paying about 1grand under MSRP, than waiting longer and getting a fully loaded one, but not in the color i really wanted. At this stage in the game, i was just happy to have the car.   Plus, i was already pushing my luck with wifey in even buying the camaro.  Our family just went from 4 to 5,  and we just went from having 2 family cars, down to 1.  Big house payment, med school loans, wifey stays home,  etc.... When you are married with kids, compromise is the name of the game my friend.
wink.gif

As for being an automatic,  the auto is faster than the stick.  Driving stick is fun and all, but for a daily driver, i'll pass.  with 400hp, if you step on the gas, it goes.

dudes just talked so much BS on audi smh

really the new a8 looks way better than the 7 get real.

really it looks just like the last one?? w.e all personal opinion

audi is better interior and out............i wont bash bmw performance n drive though.
dont act like audis arent drivers cars too though, be real.

all the bmws look alike

dudes just talked so much BS on audi smh

really the new a8 looks way better than the 7 get real.

really it looks just like the last one?? w.e all personal opinion

audi is better interior and out............i wont bash bmw performance n drive though.
dont act like audis arent drivers cars too though, be real.

all the bmws look alike

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

wink.gif

you have no reason to keep responding to these guys man, a lot of these guys will never have a car as nice as yours. you like your car and felt your purchase was justified and thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom