\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by flightman

A sunroof definitely isn't overated. I just can't see myself droppin bread on any car that's a base model.

If i didn't have to drop 3grand out of pocket for midwife services to have a home birth to keep my lovely wife happy,  I could have ordered it with leather and the matching green interior inserts.  Still wouldn't get the sunroof for this car.  the sunroof cuts into headroom (test drove one with the sunroof and being 6foot 2 it was too tight), and its the kind that slides back ontop of the roof and looks tacky.    Could have saved up more money but would have missed out on the cutoff to order the green and been stuck trying to locate one somewhere and maybe have to overpay, since this color is sooo rare on an SS.   so in the big picture, i am much happier having the color i really wanted  in a "Base"  Camaro SS (that still breaks necks)  paying about 1grand under MSRP, than waiting longer and getting a fully loaded one, but not in the color i really wanted. At this stage in the game, i was just happy to have the car.   Plus, i was already pushing my luck with wifey in even buying the camaro.  Our family just went from 4 to 5,  and we just went from having 2 family cars, down to 1.  Big house payment, med school loans, wifey stays home,  etc.... When you are married with kids, compromise is the name of the game my friend.
wink.gif

you have no reason to keep responding to these guys man, a lot of these guys will never have a car as nice as yours. you like your car and felt your purchase was justified and thats all that matters.

^ do it.
pimp.gif

get ready to drop big bucks on gas though. i was getting 14-17 mpg in my FC. rotaries kill it with the gas.

^ do it.
pimp.gif

get ready to drop big bucks on gas though. i was getting 14-17 mpg in my FC. rotaries kill it with the gas.

yea I heard about the crappy gas mileage, wanted to buy a shell to swap a VQ or RB but havent found one cheap

yea I heard about the crappy gas mileage, wanted to buy a shell to swap a VQ or RB but havent found one cheap

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

^ do it.
pimp.gif

and buying extra quarts of oil. But its all worth the it. FD's are almost a perfect car. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

^ do it.
pimp.gif

and buying extra quarts of oil. But its all worth the it. FD's are almost a perfect car. 

i don't like to see people swapping different motors in FD's but if your just buying a shell might as well. 

laugh.gif
@ the oil.  you aren't lying.  synthetic is pointless in a rotary anyways so at least it's cheap. 

i don't like to see people swapping different motors in FD's but if your just buying a shell might as well. 

laugh.gif
@ the oil.  you aren't lying.  synthetic is pointless in a rotary anyways so at least it's cheap. 

I wonder what flightman drives...

Same pic posted a few pages back (more in OG post)...

dcf153416fe2813c38a8a7b1974075ff9bb3f29.pjpg

07 G35 sport with every option available.

I'm by no means hating on the green camaro, just wondering why he didn't upgrade the interior. He answered tho.

Move along. 

I wonder what flightman drives...

Same pic posted a few pages back (more in OG post)...

dcf153416fe2813c38a8a7b1974075ff9bb3f29.pjpg

07 G35 sport with every option available.

I'm by no means hating on the green camaro, just wondering why he didn't upgrade the interior. He answered tho.

Move along. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

My thoughts exactly. 
pimp.gif

Wow 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
That's a euro CSL M3 right? It's ill man congratz on the gift.
US Spec E30 M3 with Evo Lip, Spoiler and Fenders
25 year rule hasnt hit yet on the Euro Spec E30s
Thanks for all the kind words.
Can't go wrong with M3s
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

My thoughts exactly. 
pimp.gif

Wow 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
That's a euro CSL M3 right? It's ill man congratz on the gift.
US Spec E30 M3 with Evo Lip, Spoiler and Fenders
25 year rule hasnt hit yet on the Euro Spec E30s
Thanks for all the kind words.
Can't go wrong with M3s
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Originally Posted by rareair45

You'll be eyeing the F10 M5 then....
I know! That's one of the reasons I haven't pulled the trigger. I'm just not looking forward to the crazy markups and the waiting list. Nice M3's btw, especially the e92 with the LM's.
People have already put down a deposit and have been guaranteed sticker price. Either way, I'd wait till the 2nd year of production. I love me some ///M cars, but first year production cars are a hit or miss. 
As far as the F10 M5 goes, it's going to be a BEAST. The turbo's and intercoolers are significantly bigger than the X5/X6 M engines, which hopefully puts the power around 600HP. L
Just wait until the end of the first production year. There will be crazy trunk money on them with the leftovers.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Originally Posted by rareair45

You'll be eyeing the F10 M5 then....
I know! That's one of the reasons I haven't pulled the trigger. I'm just not looking forward to the crazy markups and the waiting list. Nice M3's btw, especially the e92 with the LM's.
People have already put down a deposit and have been guaranteed sticker price. Either way, I'd wait till the 2nd year of production. I love me some ///M cars, but first year production cars are a hit or miss. 
As far as the F10 M5 goes, it's going to be a BEAST. The turbo's and intercoolers are significantly bigger than the X5/X6 M engines, which hopefully puts the power around 600HP. L
Just wait until the end of the first production year. There will be crazy trunk money on them with the leftovers.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dudes just talked so much BS on audi smh

really the new a8 looks way better than the 7 get real.

really it looks just like the last one?? w.e all personal opinion

audi is better interior and out............i wont bash bmw performance n drive though.
dont act like audis arent drivers cars too though, be real.

all the bmws look alike

Cg_800.jpg

2010-Audi-A8.jpg

Pretty much.....

All you have to do is Retro fit some LEDs on here and you have a 2011...

And all BMW's look a like???.... I cant tell an A6 from an A8 until I see the badge on the back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dudes just talked so much BS on audi smh

really the new a8 looks way better than the 7 get real.

really it looks just like the last one?? w.e all personal opinion

audi is better interior and out............i wont bash bmw performance n drive though.
dont act like audis arent drivers cars too though, be real.

all the bmws look alike

Cg_800.jpg

2010-Audi-A8.jpg

Pretty much.....

All you have to do is Retro fit some LEDs on here and you have a 2011...

And all BMW's look a like???.... I cant tell an A6 from an A8 until I see the badge on the back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom