\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The only navi systems i'm familiar with are Honda ones from when i worked at the dealer.  Although it makes the interior look nicer like Pug said, i found the Navi ones to be more annoying. i wouldn't want it.  Because with the Honda ones, the radio was all controlled through the navi system, which was a major pain in the *** and confusing compared to the stock head unit in all the non navi cars

The only navi systems i'm familiar with are Honda ones from when i worked at the dealer.  Although it makes the interior look nicer like Pug said, i found the Navi ones to be more annoying. i wouldn't want it.  Because with the Honda ones, the radio was all controlled through the navi system, which was a major pain in the *** and confusing compared to the stock head unit in all the non navi cars

I plan on getting a Honda with navi :frown: I use my phone from time to time but since I'm not on that unlimted data plan and share data with others I don't want to rely on it. Maybe I should re-think it, been reading that the navi directions doesn't pause the music when it's playing which can be annoying. Then there's the issue of updating it every year or so.

My family has a 2014 MDX. Acura's touch screen is basura :x

The whole system sucks honestly. So slow.

Last edited:
My family has a 2014 MDX. Acura's touch screen is basura :x

The whole system sucks honestly. So slow.

This is across the board tho... if u read the reviews of damn near any car with touchscreen they complain its sluggish.

The issue is the systems in our cars arnt as responsive as cell phones so they feel laggy

Revers that ugly blue Corolla outta that pic and capture da greatness that is that evo in all its glory

Last edited:
Ive had a navi system on my brz..that one sucked... the navi system on my 13 accord coupe was NOT bad at all. I never had any problems with it. The navi on my lexus is OK. and the Navi on the m4 is excellent. very easy to navigate.

Is that my friend, or foe?
nerd.gif

Or he doesn't pay me any mind, because I'm a Corolla?
frown.gif
nerd.gif

You need to post more of her in this thread. Too much //M and Hemi talk in here and not enough AMG talk. :lol:

man i've tried to bring it up every time people start having a lovefest about the m3, but it always falls on deaf ears for the most part. can't beat a dead horse so i just gave up. it's definitely a more fun car to drive than an m3...just not as fast on the track. definitely faster on a straight and sounds so much better.

i've also mentioned how the new c63 is coming out next month FINALLY. the m3 has always been the king of all cars in this segment, but the new c63 has been killing the new m3 on every review so far and is going to be a crazy powerful car with lots of tuning power. the only thing is, i'm really not in love with the looks of the car this time. it might grow on me as time goes on and people mod them, but we'll see.

have you post actual pics? I havent even seen you post up reg pics. C63?

yep c63. posted pics probably when i got it about 3 years ago and a year and a half ago once i finished wrapping it. used to take pictures of it all the time and post them every once in a while, but that slowed down after a while.

here's what it looked like before i wrapped it and then after

took about 3 months to wrap it and i kind of kept this thread updated with my progress. learned how to do it myself and took a lot of trial and error, but eventually got it done and i'm pretty happy with how it came out. going to help Airupthere301 with wrapping his car when i get back from the Dominican next week if he's still down since he's local.

Would you guys buy an old amg?

Like w126 old?

ever since i bought my car, i've been all about amg. really like the things they do and how they're growing. really going to consider the new c63, but hopefully if things work out, i'll be able to get into the new amg gt in the next few years. it's really going to be a monster car.

that being said, amg didn't really get to make their own engines til like 2007. they used to just modify mercedes engines before that i believe. i wouldn't want to get into a car that old period, but that's just me.

Like w126 old?
Me personally, no. The only way I'd even consider doing that is if either:

A). You're confident you'll be able to fix most things yourself when things break
B). You know someone who will help you fix most things for cheap when things break
C). You have a **** load of money saved in case things break (but then, why buy an old AMG if you can get something newer and more reliable?)

man i've tried to bring it up every time people start having a lovefest about the m3, but it always falls on deaf ears for the most part. can't beat a dead horse so i just gave up. it's definitely a more fun car to drive than an m3...just not as fast on the track. definitely faster on a straight and sounds so much better.

i've also mentioned how the new c63 is coming out next month FINALLY. the m3 has always been the king of all cars in this segment, but the new c63 has been killing the new m3 on every review so far and is going to be a crazy powerful car with lots of tuning power. the only thing is, i'm really not in love with the looks of the car this time. it might grow on me as time goes on and people mod them, but we'll see.
yep c63. posted pics probably when i got it about 3 years ago and a year and a half ago once i finished wrapping it. used to take pictures of it all the time and post them every once in a while, but that slowed down after a while.

took about 3 months to wrap it and i kind of kept this thread updated with my progress. learned how to do it myself and took a lot of trial and error, but eventually got it done and i'm pretty happy with how it came out. going to help Airupthere301 with wrapping his car when i get back from the Dominican next week if he's still down since he's local.
It's crazy how much meaner your car looks after the wrap and wheels. Ever since you posted pics I always low key wanted to try wrapping a car myself. I was contemplating doing it to my Sierra I had a couple months back, but I sold it before I got the ball rolling. Any chance you want to take a road trip up to Canada? :lol:

C63 dont come in da manual is why most ppl disregard it

dying technology

It's crazy how much meaner your car looks after the wrap and wheels. Ever since you posted pics I always low key wanted to try wrapping a car myself. I was contemplating doing it to my Sierra I had a couple months back, but I sold it before I got the ball rolling. Any chance you want to take a road trip up to Canada? :lol:

haha hell na. only going to warm places for a while.

Last edited:
You need to post more of her in this thread. Too much //M and Hemi talk in here and not enough AMG talk. :lol:

have you post actual pics? I havent even seen you post up reg pics. C63?

Like w126 old?

ever since i bought my car, i've been all about amg. really like the things they do and how they're growing. really going to consider the new c63, but hopefully if things work out, i'll be able to get into the new amg gt in the next few years. it's really going to be a monster car.

that being said, amg didn't really get to make their own engines til like 2007. they used to just modify mercedes engines before that i believe. i wouldn't want to get into a car that old period, but that's just me.

I'm with you on the styling of the new C63, doesn't look mean enough imo but I'm sure with aftermarket kits that will change. Maybe the black series will look a little more aggressive, but it definitely packs a punch. The interior on the other hand, looking real nice.

Chris Harris's take on the new C63 if anyone's interested....He mentions at 1:34 that the tailpipes are fake? Can someone elaborate on that for me. Is it like the Lexus ISF that has the extra hole just for show?

Back
Top Bottom