\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The sti/evo is looking more and more appealing to me everyday except for the resale values being so redic high I minus whale buy a new one and im really not tryna have that car payment.

The s4/a5 too but man....

After seeing the is350 with the f sport package i see why @retro707 didnt get rid of his for the M

Im gunna drive one Soon. Might hafta splurge...

retro707 retro707 thought I'd drop this in here

That blue looks so nice

The is350 is nice also. Iam hardly driving it now tho. Lol.

The blue is dope for sure. Looking at carbon front lip/splitter a d rear carbon diffuser. My break in service is gonna come up in about 500 miles . Can't get enough of driving this beast. Love it

You gonna keep the m4 stock?
Or you gonna add some rims to it?i think you should just do what you did with the lexus rims exhaust n lower it.

You gonna keep the m4 stock?
Or you gonna add some rims to it?i think you should just do what you did with the lexus rims exhaust n lower it.

Rims.. not sure.. such a hassle .

Drop, probably just springs.. don't want to lose my stock shocks.. and i def want to do front carbon lip and rear carbon diffuser. Looking at different exhausts as well. Probably gonna keep it stock for a few months.

WHEW

attachment.php

It moved, b.

I wanted da Hemi, but I might cop one of these tbh.

But once I cop something 1up on my girls joint I just got her, she gon' want to switch keys :smh:

Yeah, Lexus and Cadillac are the only 2 luxury marques that are reliable enough and maintain their value well enough to make buying outright a wiser decision than leasing.

On a 2015, finance payments would be wayy more than a lease, wouldn't it?
To my knowledge the monthlys are usually based on the price of the car or the loan. Im not for sure but finacing is always more especially with the down payment. But once you actually decide what you want you can always go test drive it and ask about payments for lease and to own.
I would Suggest to KEEP the altima cause if you do decide to lease then after the lease you wont have a vehicle as a saftey net. Stack them chips for a bit longer keep the altima and lease something nice you want imo

Credit of 720 shouldn't be an issue.. but what kind of 720? Paid loans and 4+yrs on bureaus.. or lil credit cards with no balances.. not always about the credit number. I would not put 1k on a lease. With that kind of down I would finance it. Put 2500ish down, if credit is good do your research so you get bank buy rate on money factor and make sure residuals are accurate per lexus programs. Also.. check out club lexus.com to see what others paid for their car. I still have one of the best deals on there. I know the GM at freeman lexus in Santa rosa. I don't know where you are located but if you are in the bay I can help you. Which model you looking for?

Why not let da lexus go
m4 a weekend car and da honda da daily whew :smokin
Thats how it should be, b.
except for the m4 and the lexus part.
Replace those with a benz for lexus and a chevelle for the Weekend car (Or your dream car attainable)

Lol. My commute is like 5miles. Iam thinking of just getting rid of lexi and having the m4 as my daily. I copped the honda for my girl and she hardy ever drives. I just love driving the m4. I don't see myself taking a road trip on the honda knowing I have the beast in the garage. Lol

whewwww

i c u stuntin papi

on my way back home earlier seen an older asian man driving a yas marina blue m4 too was so jelly

also tried racin a older white man in the new s63 amg :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom