\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Someone just hit me up to buy my Akura bros

Why would you do this to a Corolla?!
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

I know him, he lives near me and used to go to C&C, really chill just likes that low cambered life.

Any model STI after 07 isn't a true STI to me anyway. Theres a reason they still go for $20k+

Last edited:
Not a diehard American car guy, but damn that Jeep Cherokee SRT-8 would be copped in a heartbeat. My bro had one and he was paying $300/month in gas :x Needless to say I don't think I could ever own one.

Why would you do this to a Corolla?! :x :stoneface: :smh:

I know him, he lives near me and used to go to C&C, really chill just likes that low cambered life.

Any model STI after 07 isn't a true STI to me anyway. Theres a reason they still go for $20+

Speaking of STi's it's crazy the prices people are asking for on Evo IX's $20+ range as well.

Last edited:

Any model STI after 07 isn't a true STI to me anyway. Theres a reason they still go for $20+

Speaking of STi's it's crazy the prices people are asking for on Evo IX's $20+ range as well.

Ima be asking at least $20k when i put my VIII for sale

Last edited:

Ima be asking at least $20k when i put my VIII for sale

I sold my 2004 RS with 70K miles for $16,500 back in 2011 and it was stock. Are you parting out or as is?

Probably just sell as is but we'll see. Pics of the RS?

Yea thats the great thing about these cars is the value holds. 4 years later you could still sell that RS for the same price or maybe more

@WhatCanISay nelson999 nelson999

How is the car scene now a days. Seems dead to me around my way I don't see as many Civic HBs, lowered imports etc, as before. It seems the younger generation just cares about slamming the car and putting camber. No damns given about performance.

Speaking of ppl in da culture theres a guy by my house who has a bunch of bimmers parkked in frunna his house which im assuming he owns.. Amongg then are an e24 m6 and a beautiful red 8 series and an e39 m5.

Idk how to become his friend tho. Should i just walk up and be like yo i love ur cars can we be bff now??

Speaking of ppl in da culture theres a guy by my house who has a bunch of bimmers parkked in frunna his house which im assuming he owns.. Amongg then are an e24 m6 and a beautiful red 8 series and an e39 m5.

Idk how to become his friend tho. Should i just walk up and be like yo i love ur cars can we be bff now??

Car guys love to talk about their cars. Ask him anything and you'll get a life story

@WhatCanISay nelson999 nelson999

How is the car scene now a days. Seems dead to me around my way I don't see as many Civic HBs, lowered imports etc, as before. It seems the younger generation just cares about slamming the car and putting camber. No damns given about performance.

Pretty lame IMO. I don't go to meets or anything. Just browse the Evo forums if i need parts or help and i do follow the local evo Facebook groups which is full of a lot of good helpful people. But yea theres a lot of lameness happening in the car world these days

Spark up a convo when you see him working on his cars or washing them. Start off with a compliment and go form there. Car dudes are chill :smokin...some of them at least.

Back
Top Bottom