\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ayo is grand turismo gonna come out on the ps4? I'm bout to cop a ps3 just to play my grand turismo again. Whip game is so propper..wish I could share. Y'all v8 boys would be so proud of me.

Um yeahh Nelson just loves to do what he do lol. He knows forza ain't better. Well I take that back. The concept of forza is better..love how they put motor swaps n stuff in there I just hate how it feels. The cars don't handle real to me.

Nah Gran Turismo is trash along with Playstation. Gt5 was a joke. Terrible game. Cars all sounded like priuses.

this plus when u crashed there was no damage :lol:

i dont like forza horizon i liked it better when they had actual racetracks plus i love the details of customizability you could do in forza

reminded me of midnight club aka da goat racing game on ps2

Nah Gran Turismo is trash along with Playstation. Gt5 was a joke. Terrible game. Cars all sounded like priuses.

this plus when u crashed there was no damage :lol:

i dont like forza horizon i liked it better when they had actual racetracks plus i love the details of customizability you could do in forza

reminded me of midnight club aka da goat racing game on ps2

Yea Horizon is kinda lame cause theres no real tracks and the driving physics are fake as hell

I had Forza 5 and own the Horizon series.

I felt the cars handled pretty similar, but Horizon is a bit easier.

Customization menu is pretty much identical.

I prefer the Horizon series, driving in tracks got stale for me real quick.

nfs: u was the **** tho :pimp:

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a supercar.

It's a car that performs very well.

That's me, though. People are free to do as they please.

2.8 sec 0-60 puts it in super car category IMO

The Supercar/Exotic debate is always an interesting one.

I don't think anyone would question the GTR has supercar performance.... but is it really a supercar ? ... def not an exotic.

Better off buying a base GTR and going alpha14+ c7

ftfy :D

Not sherrif srs

Das a ls3 or l99

Nah man nah yall got it all wrong

Midnight club dub edition remix :pimp:

And I got horizon 2
And it's :pimp:

Would get the newest joint but paying 300-400 on a system I'll barley play is not good for my pockets now

Back
Top Bottom