Major Mods:
- FFTEC Top Mount Precision 6466 T4 1.0ar divided
- Motiv Motorsports PI-1000 kit
- Fuel-It "Hulk"Stg. 3+ lpfp
- Cobb AP
- Haltech Platinum Sport 1000
- Clutchmasters FX850 twin disc
- 4" to dual 3" exhaust

LTMotorwerks had a small meet at their shop today, will post some pics later.

Last edited:
Two I just pulled off my IG real quick.

11111391_795874077162074_186887457_n.jpg

Drove around after the meet and saw two more R32s. Never thought I'd see so many old Skylines in one day.

11111377_791522204269917_684734263_n.jpg

And this is Yogi from Fatlace's GS. I know a lot of people are gonna hate on this but whatever. It's a very clean build and everything is perfectly done.

A great read here on his build.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/03/yogis-super-sedan-is-race-car-a-style/

Getting late, I'll post some more stuff tomorrow.

Definitely wish I brought my DSLR but my homie said it was going to be a small meet so I didn't bother. :lol:

Last edited:
I still want one. Maybe just do that instead of da M

but the m comes wit so much more

like an lsd wider finder

4 pipe exhaust

suspension

subframe

so much more

but two turbos does seem very appealing

yea i always thought for the money if u want a 335 u might as well go the extra step and get the M. i mean its about 15-20K diff, but then again thats y u aim for low mileage M.

nowadays, even tho i like BMW, most of what they sell is badge flossin, especially lower end 3s. idk to each his own i guess. m4 is one of the sexiest cars on the road today.

current gen x5 is fuego tho. widebody stance always gets me..

yea i always thought for the money if u want a 335 u might as well go the extra step and get the M. i mean its about 15-20K diff, but then again thats y u aim for low mileage M.

nowadays, even tho i like BMW, most of what they sell is badge flossin, especially lower end 3s. idk to each his own i guess. m4 is one of the sexiest cars on the road today.

current gen x5 is fuego tho. widebody stance always gets me..
The lower end 3's don't even have real leather unless you get the premium package

I'm so glad i didn't get that 325i sedan

I should of just bought a M3 with all the money i'm putting into this car but I wanted a car with snails

I still want one. Maybe just do that instead of da M

but the m comes wit so much more

like an lsd wider finder

4 pipe exhaust

suspension

subframe

so much more

but two turbos does seem very appealing

And i cant afford the M yet. Unless its a high mileage or salvaged junker. Which i wont buy

Its all good papi just wait

Since we on da topic of m3 my little cousin whos in high school sent me a pic of an e46 m3 and was like what car is this i wanna buy it :lol:

I was like boyy u still workin at subway u cant eem afford an oil change on this thing :lol:

He switched his mind back to a hundai

If im not mistaken i think the 335 has a twin scroll turbo and the m3 has two turbos

I might be wrong tho someone confirm for me

Car show was cool this year.

NSX in person is amazing. Hands down THE BEST looking car at the show.

On another note, friend is looking for a midsize sedan, Mazda 6 is leaps and bounds more premium feeling over its competitors. That white/black interior combo and new center stack make it top in its class IMO. Only thing missing is a V6 model.

Back
Top Bottom