\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any wrx and Sti owners barely knew how to drive standard before getting their car? Thinking about trading my car in for one, but I can barley drive standard

When I got my first STI, I had no idea how to drive manual. Needless to say its not the easiest car to learn with but youll figure it out.

This. Hadn't driven manual in a while and got used to driving my girl's jeep which was manual. Going from that to a wrx is night and day.

Wrx and still is a hard manual to get used to imo. But its possible. I want to drive a Honda...always heard their manual was the best.

Wrx and still is a hard manual to get used to imo. But its possible. I want to drive a Honda...always heard their manual was the best.

I test drove a 2012 si with like four salesmen in the car. Lmaoo told dude I can't drive stick and dude still made me drive it. I was on the freeway lmaooo

Sign the papers, get in the car, signal to turn out the lot, then the engine cuts off 
Driving new car home on the highway, fuel pump goes out, have to get out and push the car off the road, I was PISSED 
laugh.gif

So apparently they let anyone on the Nürburgring. The DHL van at 1:13 passing people :lol:

Dude on the scooter has some balls since he'd be constantly getting passed.

yooo that van was dippin :rofl:

left ALLL them m3's behind his *** :rofl:

whew the yung cressida drifting tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Any wrx and Sti owners barely knew how to drive standard before getting their car? Thinking about trading my car in for one, but I can barley drive standard
Test drove a 2015 wrx standard, had no clue either but I did alright, stalled once but that was it, a little hard to adjust too but you can get it, I opted to buy a CVT though cause of the area I'm in

I would be pissed off if a NEW car died on me right off the lot....

It happens here and there on old units where the battery may be low on joooze. All those vehicles to get tested before they get released to avoid that.

Happened to a homie who copped a Toyota. Was driving it home and got a few codes/lights on the dash. Battery was super low and it had a misread.

smh

Driving new car home on the highway, fuel pump goes out, have to get out and push the car off the road, I was PISSED :lol:

What kind of car was this?! Yes it matters lmao

Test drove a 2015 wrx standard, had no clue either but I did alright, stalled once but that was it, a little hard to adjust too but you can get it, I opted to buy a CVT though cause of the area I'm in

Was it the Sti? They're so sexy :smokin

What is this nightmare I hear of driving standard and getting stuck in Traffic at a steep hill/incline?
What method do you use

What is this nightmare I hear of driving standard and getting stuck in Traffic at a steep hill/incline?
What method do you use
No fancy method required. Just do it quicker before you roll back into someone. :lol:

Nah but for real, some people use the e brake so you don't roll back. When you're learning, you can also ride the clutch (which I wouldn't suggest doing long term!). Keep letting the clutch out until JUST before the point when the car stalls. Hold it at that point. Let off the brake (the car won't roll back), add gas, and off you go.

I've rolled back into someone at dodger stadium was hilarious :lol:

Driving up the hills in Hollywood thought the engine was gonna blow man I avoid hills f all that

I've rolled back into someone at dodger stadium was hilarious :lol:

Driving up the hills in Hollywood thought the engine was gonna blow man I avoid hills f all that
Hills did in my old Caddy's transmission :smh:. I had just gone on a long cruise with a bunch of other lowriders down to the beach. It was time to head home, and instead of taking a road that slowly curved back up to the highway, I decided to mash up this super steep hill. The car had a reinforced frame, 10 batteries in the back, plus 4 pumps (A **** load of extra weight). The poor trans was shifting up and down like crazy all the way up the hill. Instead of turning around, I was like ahhh, it'll be fine. Finally made it up the hill, and I'm rolling home. I notice it really doesn't want to shift, and needs to be revved up super high before it will. Next day I hop in it, and the only gear I have left is 1st, it won't up shift at all :smh:

Ended up getting the trans rebuilt, and then selling it a month or 2 later. Needless to say, that was an expensive mistake. So yea, **** steep *** hills :lol:

Last edited:
Da ebrake technique works or you can do what everyone does and just be quicker into first some cars have hill assist now too

What kind of car was this?! Yes it matters lmao
Was it the Sti? They're so sexy
smokin.gif

What method do you use
Nah, they had one it looked real nice , it was a blacked out one
pimp.gif
 , I test drove a red wrx limited 2015 

In the end I winded up with a pearl blue cvt wrx 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

One more before it goes away till next weekend :frown:
Man I really love this body one day I'll own a terminator

Last edited:
NYC/Long Island NTers there's a meet tomorrow in Jericho, NY. Details in the link below, all cars welcome.

Last edited:
In the end I winded up with a pearl blue cvt wrx :smokin

Nice :pimp: people always tell me your paying about 10k more for basically STi tags in and outside the car and a slightly more tuned engine that you could do yourself on a regular wrx. I want a Sti, but that car note :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom