\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have something in the works for it, the wheel wells fill up more when you use spacers on your stock wheels, but I'm not necessarily a fan of those. My time will free up in about 3 weeks or so, so let's see what happens.

I would never throw anything over 18" on it, though.
i did some googles and more aggressive wheels/tires definitely fix the problem.

what size are your stock wheels, like 18x8?

anyways:

Last edited:
18x8.5 +50

I personally think that color te-37s look horrible on that car. But yea his offset fixed it a bit. But I'm still not much of a fan of that #hellaflush look.
Jesus christ that width and offset 
sick.gif

yea i don't like the color either just the nice aggressive wheel/tire looked nice

here's some 18x9.5s. nice fitment IMO

(wrong STI i know)

Last edited:
I like it a little over flush

Like the tires stick out a lil bit but there is no camber and it has a square stance with very meaty tires like a 40 sidewall

It's not so much the width, but the offset. Some want their tires extremely flush with their fender (for whatever reason), but idk I just can't do that to mine.

Ideally, I would have an aggressive offset if I went widebody and throwing on 18x11.

People are throwing on 20-30mm spacers so they can be about that #hellaflush life
mean.gif
flush with fender is good.  meaty tires, no camber, etc.

camber, tire stretch, stupid offsets, is what you call hellaflush

18x8.5 +50

I personally think that color te-37s look horrible on that car. But yea his offset fixed it a bit. But I'm still not much of a fan of that #hellaflush look.

this is what im aiming for once i can start putting money towards my car..

this is not mine, got this off da forums, but its a great example. those wheels are fuego too.

rays gramlights 57dr 18-9.5 +38.

i want the wheel wells filled up BUT i don't want to really lower the car...

Sorry bros, this is the best body style of the STI 

40119ddbd8ecb17b433121395467d9a3.jpg

The Hawk-eye is 2nd

Dp3Wbxe.gif

hawk eye > blob eye

The 15 looks like a carolla idk who u tryna fool brah
that's why it finally looks like a rally car

rally2.JPG

:rofl: :rofl: the disrespect

Last edited:
Yea, wrx's or other STI's can easily have a wheel upgrade.

For me it's difficult, since my stock wheels are already fully forged, limited edition gold BBS' that go for over $4k for the set. I have my eyes set on one, but I'm waiting for them to release different colors since they're fairly new.
Yea, he's still got snow tires on the stock wheels, hopefully he listens and gets a nice set of wheels and then he can swap between the 2.

If I were you, I'd just keep rockin the stock wheels, and put your money into go fast parts. The BBS wheels look good.

dumb question and im sure i could find the answer on a Bimmer forum but i'd rather just ask here.

But i am assuming the automatic trans on the 335i is nowhere near as good as the DCT the auto M3 has, right?

Like if you get a 335i you should probably get manual?

Last edited:
dumb question and im sure i could find the answer on a Bimmer forum but i'd rather just ask here.

But i am assuming the automatic trans on the 335i is nowhere near as good as the DCT the auto M3 has, right?

Like if you get a 335i you should probably get manual?

Huh? It's almost night and day between those two. A standard automatic isn't even in the same league as a dual clutch

sreggie101 sreggie101

Those specs are basically what I would have wanted on my stock wheels. A +38 to +40 offset would have been perfect. I like them just slightly behind the fender, not perfectly in-line. That looks nice :smokin

I need my car somewhat low, though. And I would never roll fenders just for aesthetics.

Dudes running +10 and stretching tires :smh:

I am 100% afraid to touch the height of my car. when im back in nyc, the city reminds me why it don't take kindly to lowered cars 'round here...my wrx is stock height and already had to drop 360 on repair to front left axle because somehow it was leaking axle grease. i sound like a broken record complaining about these potholes, but it really is a problem. roads have me considering getting some fatter tires once my current ones wear out.

having said that, i totally cosign. i want my wheels just behind the fender, no rolling or pulling. i think for a stock 2012 wrx max offset could be 40 or 45...i'd prolly stick with 17s and go fatter on the tire.

Last edited:
M owner checking in on this beautiful sunday night.

M es mi vida. Runs thru mah veinz.

Lol what's up NT

Yea these streets in nyc are terrible.

They just finished repaving 6th ave from west 4th to about 14th st.

Cant wait to get my jeep back brahs. Went by my friend's shop the other day. Saw this.

Hate seeing it torn up like this. :frown:

profitable situation indeed.

hey you have a 335i right? Can you chime in on Auto vs manual on the 335i?  Which one do you have?  are the paddle shifters weak and slow?

damn man if i was in the market for a m car that m4 is a good deal

dude is desperate to sell too since he gotta pay for a lawyer

and i dont have a 335 but ill chime in

double clutch gearbox and a single clutch is a very very big difference
the double clutch already has the next gear ready to go where as the single u have to wait for it to switch
single clutch is no where near the dct IMO'

u would be better off going with the manual. thats just me tho

Last edited:
Yea these streets in nyc are terrible.

They just finished repaving 6th ave from west 4th to about 14th st.

Cant wait to get my jeep back brahs. Went by my friend's shop the other day. Saw this.

Hate seeing it torn up like this. :frown:

Its time for the hellcat brah. This is God telling you its time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom