\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Interesting.  appreciate the response.

i really don't see how it's strange to you guys that i'm not familiar with that though.
I still dont know what it is.

Is that like a power ranger
no clue but apparently i suck because i've never heard of it.

and apparently my car looks like one 

15973256248_df0bfeaa6c_b.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

btw im officially putting it for sale, so if you guys know anyone that would be interested, i'm located in Nor Cal

i really don't see how it's strange to you guys that i'm not familiar with that though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

btw im officially putting it for sale, so if you guys know anyone that would be interested, i'm located in Nor Cal
To be honesty I hate to see you sell that thing

It's a damn nice car

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still looking at BMW?

Yes, but unfortunately not da M.  

I've decided to do the financially smart thing here and not blow every penny i get for selling my TL + Evo just so i can afford an M. i don't owe anything on either car so i'd like to keep it that way for now until i buy a house and such

I've decided to do the financially smart thing here and not blow every penny i get for selling my TL + Evo just so i can afford an M. i don't owe anything on either car so i'd like to keep it that way for now until i buy a house and such
Damn shame your gonna sell your crackerjack toy for a 3 series smh
that is just plain stupid

[thread="266081"]Still looking at BMW?[/thread]

335 is a great car. I'm sure you'll have it up to M speeds in no time. Bolt ons and a tune and you have a brand new car

335 is a great car. I'm sure you'll have it up to M speeds in no time. Bolt ons and a tune and you have a brand new car
yea hopefully. i just want a more DD friendly car with some luxuries and decent power.    and the nice thing is that the n54 is obviously capable of great power if i ever feel like going that route.

i've wanted a 335i since i sold my first Evo in 2012 i just didn't go through with it, so im finally going to.

yea hopefully. i just want a more DD friendly car with some luxuries and decent power.    and the nice thing is that the n54 is obviously capable of great power if i ever feel like going that route.

i've wanted a 335i since i sold my first Evo in 2012 i just didn't go through with it, so im finally going to.

Once the streets around me get paved ill shoot some vids of my brother smoking my brz not much of a contest but ill see if i can get a co worker to bring his Sti out to play

Trade the Evo for a Monte Carlo SS or a fox body stang. Those are the only cars worth buying.

Or a 15 year old Tahoe. All smart decisions.

Selling the evo and not getting an M nah papa don't do that. Just wait it out or don't do it at all :frown: hate to see you downgrade like that

Trade the Evo for a Monte Carlo SS or a fox body stang. Those are the only cars worth buying.

Or a 15 year old Tahoe. All smart decisions.
:lol:
They're were all cheap and I made money on all
I'll tell you what's not a smart decision putting you're self in the hole 30k for a 10 year old bmw thinking you doin it.
There are plenty of cars worth buying unfortunately bmw doesn't have one :frown:

Back
Top Bottom