\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Shoe pic with da M after a bath.

south-park-i-just-came-500x375_medium.jpg

Nah Bruh you don't want it I don't know how you rednecks in nc run things but over here it's diffrent we don't be playing that ***** ***** **** run up on a ***** you get hit with 9milli real quick everyone strapped up around these parts
**looks at bank account**.... No rednecks over here brah.

You aren't old enough to purchase tobacco much less a hand gun. Please stop running the streets, I don't want you to be another statistic.

Last edited:
**looks at bank account**.... No rednecks over here brah.

You aren't old enough to purchase tobacco much less a hand gun. Please stop running the streets, I don't want you to be another statistic.
I'm not old enough to purchase one LEGALLY ****** got me ****** up i got one for everyday of the week and I can get my hands on da big toys too, b i wish a ***** would try me

You guys are ruining this thread :frown:

Now where will whatcanisay and Nelson display there bromance :frown:

But I would like to see bigboss post a bank account screenshot of my years being on Nt thought me anything is pics don't lie

You guys are ruining this thread
frown.gif

Now where will whatcanisay and Nelson display there bromance
frown.gif

But I would like to see bigboss post a bank account screenshot of my years being on Nt thought me anything is pics don't lie
I was jk man I don't have any money, Im just not a redneck and kind of resent that stereotype
laugh.gif

I just wanted him to come give me more financial advice, Im thinking of buying a house soon and want to make sure Im not making another huge mistake.
Nah Bruh you don't want it I don't know how you rednecks in nc run things but over here it's diffrent we don't be playing that ***** ***** **** run up on a ***** you get hit with 9milli real quick everyone strapped up around these parts

Im gunna report both of yall if yall continue bickering in this thread

Ruining one of the greatest threads on this site

Get over urselves man
Man :smh: cool out folks .

Bro im soo srs.
Im typing this from my macbook which is murica'd out

Im as real as it gets papi [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom