\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I looked up a few extended warranties for a few guys in here on 2008-2010 M3s.. between 50k to 80k.

For a 4 yr 48k it was over 5600. Cost was like 3500. But def worth it on a car like that. Lol I checked what it would be on my is350.. for 120 mo 125k miles cost was like 1275 and retail was like 2500. Not bad . If u buy these warranties u gotta do it when it's new or low miles

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/4988678634.html

Edit- did not read minor front end damage from accident
frown.gif
too expensive & i will not buy a black car

well you're allowed your own opinion.  i will personally never own another one

i don't like that it's a dirt/dust/scratch magnet.  and even if it weren't, i still don't like the way it looks compared to other colors.

Last edited:
well you're allowed your own opinion.  i will personally never own another one

i don't like that it's a dirt/dust/scratch magnet.  and even if it weren't, i still don't like the way it looks compared to other colors.
And that's ok with me.

Harbour blue :pimp:

Personally I perfer brighter colors plum crazy lime green gotta have it green hugger orange ect but probably wouldn't do any of those cause I could get tired of it real quick imo
But black >>cited by Deez nutz

Personally I perfer brighter colors plum crazy lime green gotta have it green hugger orange ect but probably wouldn't do any of those cause I could get tired of it real quick imo
But black >>cited by Deez nutz

Whats the difference between lime green and gotta have it green ?

I know back in the day Plymouth and Dodge used the same colors on their cars but called them different names. ie Sassygrass Green vs Go Green

Yeeaineem gotta tell me twice...
2015_24_04_18_18_59.jpg

Nah

2014-Porsche-911-GT3-White-Color-Side.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No way

The blacker the better. White cars look like rentals.

I'll grant you black is a ***** to maintain... hence whites common use on rentals and fleet vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom