\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

. If you can see the picture it's a box full of turbos and superchargers.

I now work at an used auto parts warehouse ,if anybody needs parts (either one of those fancy hot pockets or domestics vehicles) lemme know and I can put that together for you.

Shocked my fellow yeezus deciple didnt like someone.

I'll say this I don't mind hearing retro talk about the BMW page after page I would to if I got my dream car but if son post one more patatoe quality pic of that gorgeous M4 again I'm driving up north and taking the keys from him.

Last edited:

I now work at an used auto parts warehouse ,if anybody needs parts (either one of those fancy hot pockets or domestics vehicles) lemme know and I can put that together for you.

6.4 hemi throttle body anywhere in there?

Shocked my fellow yeezus deciple didnt like someone.

I'll say this I don't mind hearing retro talk about the BMW page after page I would to if I got my dream car but if son post one more patatoe quality pic of that gorgeous M4 again I'm driving up north and taking the keys from him.

Lmaoooo. Sorry bruh just never been too crazy on cameras. But yes u will invest in one and take some better pics. Any recommendations for a decent camera for everyday shoe/car pics ? And hey, u ain't always gonna be liked by everyone. I ain't mad doe. :pimp:

Lmaoooo. Sorry bruh just never been too crazy on cameras. But yes u will invest in one and take some better pics. Any recommendations for a decent camera for everyday shoe/car pics ? And hey, u ain't always gonna be liked by everyone. I ain't mad doe. :pimp:

:lol: I love you just focus your pics better on your iPhone 3G simple. And papash give me some tips on going to Napa in June I want to wooo my girl :frown:

:lol: I love you just focus your pics better on your iPhone 3G simple. And papash give me some tips on going to Napa in June I want to wooo my girl :frown:

Lost it at 'papash' lmao I screamed. I just copped the edge s6 so I'll try that lol. Time to let go of my Nokia flip 30000. As far as napa. I got you man. Just give me a heads up so I can plan cuz things get booked waaay in advance. She will be so wowed that she will be the one proposing to YOU son.

My parents are in St helena right now. Was thinking about meeting em for dinner.. love pizzeria Tra vigne. Dope casual spot with bomb pizzaa a

my bad yall i have literally ate nothing all day and its getting to me

disregard all my messages for the last 12 hours

6.4 hemi throttle body anywhere in there?
Pretty sure they have several, when I say this warehouse(s) is big as **** ,it's big as **** :lol:

my bad yall i have literally ate nothing all day and its getting to me

disregard all my messages for the last 12 hours

Can't take it back now famb. U really went off on me.. but I moved on. Wounds will heal and I will not look back. Get some food and come back for some LULz

Back
Top Bottom