\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Car bros, I got a question for y'all. I've been looking to upgrade to a Bluetooth system in my 04 Camry, can't do the tape adapter struggle anymore. Anybody heard of this brand before or used one of their products? I'm thinking about getting this one because of the relatively low price and decent ratings. I was gonna get a more reputable one but i figure it isn't worth putting one in such an old car

what wheels you got on there now? i think i remember you having an incident not too long after picking a new set up.

Still have comp grey srt wheels on here.

Cracked 2 on a pothole and replaced them. That happened only like 2 weeks after buying the rims lol.

Car bros, I got a question for y'all. I've been looking to upgrade to a Bluetooth system in my 04 Camry, can't do the tape adapter struggle anymore. Anybody heard of this brand before or used one of their products? I'm thinking about getting this one because of the relatively low price and decent ratings. I was gonna get a more reputable one but i figure it isn't worth putting one in such an old car
You get what you pay for. Walmart carries BOSS. Nuff said.

Pony up another 50 or 60 bucks and at least get one from a decent brand like kenwood, pioneer, or alpine. I completely understand not wanting to dump a ton of money into an older car, but you don't have to spend much to get something half decent from a reputable brand. You DO have to spend more than 48 bucks though.

Last edited:
Honda Care.. what did you pay and for what term/car? I will let you know if you got a good deal or not. Also, why not go Zurich.. Much bigger company, MORE coverage, all 50 states at Honda and Non Honda dealerships with built in roadside service 24/7 for as long as you have it. Transferable, can cancel and get prorated amount back

And as far as asking them for their best and final deal?.. Come on bro.. it's like selling shoes... I HATE when someone asks me "whats the best deal possible?" Opens more doors to even more low balling... you say the absolute best, and they counter saying something lower. Maybe you had a bad experience but I have no problem showing people my screen and costs when they start running their mouths thinking we making Millions on one car.

FYI. Anyone with HONDA care, HONDA warranties or pricing let me know.. I can compare and give you guys information!

What if I already had mine for a couple months now? Bought a CPO Ridgeline and paid 1200 for the Honda Care.

Honestly getting tired of this car though, thinking of trading it while it still has decent value and I can still avoid being upside down.

What if I already had mine for a couple months now? Bought a CPO Ridgeline and paid 1200 for the Honda Care.

Honestly getting tired of this car though, thinking of trading it while it still has decent value and I can still avoid being upside down.
I just gotta ask. Out of all the awesome trucks out there, what made you choose a ridgeline?

I just gotta ask. Out of all the awesome trucks out there, what made you choose a ridgeline?

To be honest it was one of the trucks on my list and it was a great deal. Plus I wasn't patient at the time. I regret it now being that the Ridgeline isn't truly a truck. And the aftermarket is terrible, and I like modding my cars. I would of got a Tacoma but the prices were sky high when i was looking.

Now I want to just trade it or sell it while I'm ahead on the loan and get something else. Next to round I will be more patient for sure. This thread has got me looking at M3s as well lol

$1200 8yr/120k miles. Wasn't aware of Zurich but oh well to late now.....Well I didn't come off like that and say "What's the best you can do?" but instead asked him if he could match the price from another dealer and they told me lol nah so I was like okay have a nice day! Told this one guy the dealership I got the car from quoted me $1399 and he said I should run back to them and thank them for giving me that deal, then take it. I was like LOL okay buddy.

Woops it's an accord coupe ex-l V6 btw.

Not bad, I think I got screwed on mines. I paid 900 for 80k miles from honda care, mines is an v6 sedan.

To be honest it was one of the trucks on my list and it was a great deal. Plus I wasn't patient at the time. I regret it now being that the Ridgeline isn't truly a truck. And the aftermarket is terrible, and I like modding my cars. I would of got a Tacoma but the prices were sky high when i was looking.

Now I want to just trade it or sell it while I'm ahead on the loan and get something else. Next to round I will be more patient for sure. This thread has got me looking at M3s as well lol

shuda copped an f150 or ram papi

shuda copped an f150 or ram papi

To be honest I wanted one of those or the Silverado and either a Tacoma/Tundra. Basically a REAL truck, but they were way out of my price range and my line of work demands a utility truck. I was driving around in a lowered Lexus IS300 sportcross with an Audi A6 as the other choice. The ridgeline was right in my alley of price and practicality. The ridgeline is a great vehicle dont get me wrong. It does everything I need it to do, and it hauls anything I need for work. But with Something like the Tacoma or F150 I would of had so much aftermarket options haha. Lifts, wheels, etc. I have been looking around though to see if I could flip this for another truck, but I financed it, so I have to either pay it off or trade/sell it for its highest possible value.

Welp i can getta LOW miles (15k and under) 12/13 boss 302 or srt8 super bee for the same 32k a new WRX or eco boost would cost me...

Decisions decisions

Honda Care.. what did you pay and for what term/car? I will let you know if you got a good deal or not. Also, why not go Zurich.. Much bigger company, MORE coverage, all 50 states at Honda and Non Honda dealerships with built in roadside service 24/7 for as long as you have it. Transferable, can cancel and get prorated amount back

And as far as asking them for their best and final deal?.. Come on bro.. it's like selling shoes... I HATE when someone asks me "whats the best deal possible?" Opens more doors to even more low balling... you say the absolute best, and they counter saying something lower. Maybe you had a bad experience but I have no problem showing people my screen and costs when they start running their mouths thinking we making Millions on one car.

FYI. Anyone with HONDA care, HONDA warranties or pricing let me know.. I can compare and give you guys information!

Not sure but I think you could cancel the honda warranty and get your money back for the months that you don't use it. Read it on the forums somewhere. Get a Tundra with a TRD package :smokin

Back
Top Bottom