\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

da Bay area 

10985931_10200766659286161_8904893660644748969_n.jpg
Serves him right for plasti-dipping or vinyl wrapping those horrible triangle sections onto the rear of that poor Corvette :smh:

Finally got the Beemer fixed over the weekend. I had changed the spark plugs and then the ignition coils, but it kept misfiring still. Apparently I just didn't plug a wire back in all the way :lol:

Still think I might sell it. Seriously considering selling the other car too and getting into something else. Maybe it's just the warm weather that's got me feeling like something new.

Finally got the Beemer fixed over the weekend. I had changed the spark plugs and then the ignition coils, but it kept misfiring still. Apparently I just didn't plug a wire back in all the way :lol:

Still think I might sell it. Seriously considering selling the other car too and getting into something else. Maybe it's just the warm weather that's got me feeling like something new.

Is urs a 535?

Dodge owners have a real sense of pride with their cars...happens frequently, but there's always someone honking or giving a thumbs up :lol:

Off subject, but why is it that when you're at a light w/ a Honda Civic, their owner always wants to try to beat you off the line when the light turns green? It never fails...

:lol: civic owners think their car is fast. My coworker has an 05ish civic and he thinks it's fast. He claims to be able to beat r/t challengers. I told him they probably weren't racing :rofl:

laugh.gif
civic owners think their car is fast. My coworker has an 05ish civic and he thinks it's fast. He claims to be able to beat r/t challengers. I told him they probably weren't racing
roll.gif
knew a guy back in the days who had a stickshift honda fit. swore on everything that he beat an STI.

mean.gif

Dodge owners have a real sense of pride with their cars...happens frequently, but there's always someone honking or giving a thumbs up
laugh.gif

Off subject, but why is it that when you're at a light w/ a Honda Civic, their owner always wants to try to beat you off the line when the light turns green? It never fails...
i do the same thing in the IS350 when I see a g35 or bmw 328i or something. I pick my opponents carefully
smokin.gif

As soon as I broke in my STI, I thought it was slow as hell. Still is.
It's all about perspective. If all you've ever driven are Corolla's, a Civic SI might feel fast. Same as my G35, when I first got it my friend was like wow, this is quick. He drives a 2005 Xterra, and used to own a Ford Focus. So yea :lol:. Me, I thought the G35 was slow even when I bought it, now that I'm used to it, it feels like it's dragging an anchor around it's so slow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom