\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not my pic, but same car. Stock IS 250 F Sport. Red interior. Love it.

dammm

know dose feels

cept for smacking into a wall

if only dude on the radio said that about 5 seconds earlier :lol:

Not my pic, but same car. Stock IS 250 F Sport. Red interior. Love it.
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The new gen IS has grown on me, used to hate the grill. Previous gen is still my fav though, looking for one in manual. :nerd:

da rc > da is

rc looks dope.

but i prefer the IS.

rc doesnt perform well either

Not directing this at you but i hate when people say a car doesnt perform well and ppl usually judge their opinion from online car reciews which skus opinions

The rc is a great car

It has a reliable v8 which puts out a huge amount lf horsepower to the rear wheels
If thats not the definition of great then im living life very confused

Not directing this at you but i hate when people say a car doesnt perform well and ppl usually judge their opinion from online car reciews which skus opinions

The rc is a great car

It has a reliable v8 which puts out a huge amount lf horsepower to the rear wheels
If thats not the definition of great then im living life very confused
I was talking about the RC350, not the RC F.

Reading reviews on cars keeps me from drooling on turds.

I've driven plenty of sports cars and muscle cars in my life. I'm not a huge interior/luxury person. So if I can read the specs to narrow down my shopping, why is that an issue?

Previous 350 didnt come in manual, the 250 did and it was severely underpowered.

Yeah I feel like the 250 itself is pretty underpowered. Definitely worth it to make the jump to the 350. Not really a fan of the new gen still, the old gen is still my favorite as well.

Sidenote to that Corvette picture -  have you guys noticed that 98.9% of Corvettes on the road have a custom license plate?

Back
Top Bottom