\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Copped this today.

Chrysler canceled my lifetime warranty bc of my mods. lol So I decided having a 6 yr old SRT without a warranty wasnt that good of an idea. Miss my old jeep. :frown:

But this isnt too shabby. Would have liked to get a hellcat but every ***** dealer is charging 20k over sticker. FOH.

Congrats on the pickup! Got any mods planned for this one? lol

Whew. ill pickup bro! Me and the fiancè have an Overland but ive been eyeing an SRT Hard lately.

Copped this today.

Chrysler canceled my lifetime warranty bc of my mods. lol So I decided having a 6 yr old SRT without a warranty wasnt that good of an idea. Miss my old jeep. :frown:

But this isnt too shabby. Would have liked to get a hellcat but every ***** dealer is charging 20k over sticker. FOH.

My man :smokin

free autocheck

Type in "dealer autocheck inurl:vin" on Google search bar.
Click the first link that comes up.
Look at the url.
The end of the url should be a vin #.
Delete the current vin # and replace it your vin #.
Your vehicle history should show up after you hit enter.

Copped this today.

Bruh i love this new bodystyle

Im sure the interior is better too

Was in la today by rodeo drive and wilshire area and saw so many damn exotics including aventadors

But i had to take a pic of these

I love these wraps so damn awesome

If you were to have a car collection ,what would be the first five cars you feel you have to get?
I WIN!!!
WHITE BMW E30 M3 (two of em)
jaw-dropping-e30-m3-will-turn-you-into-an-old-school-bmw-fan-photo-gallery_5.jpg

BLACK FERRARI F40
f40-black-61.jpg

SANTORINI BLUE E92 M3

MERCEDES 6X6
mercedes-benz-brabus-b63s-700-6x6-c286216082014184314_1.jpg

SESTO ELEMENTO
tumblr_mrn9w6zJLU1rd53l6o5_1280.jpg

Last edited:
^Beautiful car, excellent choice :nthat:

thx!!!!!!!

Nice bro :smokin. Not gonna lie, I prefer the styling on the older SRT8 Jeeps, but the new ones are definitely nicer on the inside, plus a little quicker. Messing around with the launch control should be pretty fun too.

Thx bro! I prefer the old style too but I needed to do this. ****** chrysler man. They are such ******** (not the dealer but the adjuster who came from chrysler to approve my warranty claim). My mods didnt cause any problem that I had.

WHAT.

Get the **** outta here, Spider copped a new whip? You LOVED that ol silver thang, you posted so many pics of it that I was close to blocking you fam. :lol:

All jokes aside though, beautiful pickup man, congrats.

Looking forward to the 18479283 pics in similar angles youre gonna post of it. :lol: :smokin

That Silver SRT was my baby but I needed to do what I needed to do. :frown:

Thanks bro.

Not a problem. 2 million pics will be happening. :D

Congrats, man! :smokin

Thanks!

beautiful, dig the red:pimp:

Yup! :D

J/K Clean ride. Get that thang lowered, some WK wheels, and a Black Ops front lip and your good to go! :pimp:

Thanks! No lowering. :frown: But the visual mods I wouldnt mind doing. :smile:

Congrats on the pickup! Got any mods planned for this one? lol

Tune and tint. lol

A nice lumpy cam wouldn't hurt at all. :D

lol

Whew. ill pickup bro! Me and the fiancè have an Overland but ive been eyeing an SRT Hard lately.

Thanks bro! Dude the SRT is worth it. :smile:

:smokin

You should cop one of these too bruh! Especially with the little one on the way! :smile:

Bruh i love this new bodystyle

Im sure the interior is better too

Thanks! Oh hell yea man the interior is awesome!

Why would u guys want all supercars?

Just curious

Inb4 WCIS and his lame gtr supercar jokes

Last edited:
Koenigsegg Agera R
1959 Impala Convertible
1970 Hemi Cuda

And 2 "everyday" cars
Hennessey Velociraptor 600
Aston Martin Vanquish

Back
Top Bottom