\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This is a nice hot pocket

If I have time I'll post the rest of those pictures from the car show later on

alfa romeo dont count as hot pockets papi
Yes it is it has a four Banger
It's small

Any detailers in here?

I've been into detailing for a few years now (paint correction, etc) and looking to upgrade on equipment and product.

I've been loyal to my Porter Cable and Meguiar's products but looking into upgrading to a Flex and possibly Chemical Guys products.

Air spider i think knows and i think nelson used to detail too

Any detailers in here?

I've been into detailing for a few years now (paint correction, etc) and looking to upgrade on equipment and product.

I've been loyal to my Porter Cable and Meguiar's products but looking into upgrading to a Flex and possibly Chemical Guys products.

I detail also. I still use a PC only because I haven't felt like spending the money for a Flex but I need to. I've been using Adam's products for a few years now. CG makes good stuff.

Bro i see so many videos of that exact thing happening with Corvettes. I will never race a Corvette. or probably any rwd Murican car for that matter.

I know a guy who smoked a Camaro in his Evo, then the dude ricer fly byed him after the race, lost control, launched off the center curb, hit a bus stop, and hit a starbucks.

cops tracked him down because Camaro douche snitched on him and told cops where he worked and what he drove and dude got his car taken impounded for 30 days i believe

Edit: in fact here's the news video on it:

Last edited:
murican cars

U cant be srs fam??

What about that new m4 that spun out a couple months back? :lol:
The driver obviously isnt up to par with how much power he pushing

This was a case of driver having mot enough skill
Lol part of the reason why Corvettes will be mid engined soon

Right cuz a mid engined car has never spun out? :lol:

Some of yall just :lol:

Last edited:
Ok now go lookup all the vettes at the drag strip that didnt lose control

U cant argue something thats subjective like this

Just because ppl drive a vette and crash doesnt mean a vette is a bad car to go fast in

You guys racing and all that. But I'm here still trying to figure out how to drive a stick lol

have someone that knows how to drive stick show you

when i was learning how my friends explanations didnt really help so i was like imma just watch and got it down :lol:

Last edited:
I was taught by my dad last week. I'm good enough that I can drive on my own but not that good that I'm comfortable driving in heavy traffic.

Stop and go traffic and launching on uphills get me stressed.

Also downshifts on corners.

It'll take me another week or two before I'll try out my skills in heavy traffic

"Vettes always lose control" Wtf, is going on here? Are yall serious? Sounds like a bunch of kindergarteners. Where's the real car people? Folks acting like RWD is the devil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom