\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I follow that dude on IG. He has the Pagani on eBay for like 5.5m. Its the only one in the US.

That white chally is a Hellcat also

I follow that dude on IG. He has the Pagani on eBay for like 5.5m. Its the only one in the US.

Wow!  I am guessing he is a dot com start up guy or something along those lines to have that garage set-up.  Made me think what my dream 3-car garage would contain.  I think the Spyder 918 would be in the lineup for sure.  Such a beautiful piece of art from Porsche.

Porsche>>>>>

I will own 2 cars one day. One would be a Porsche for the weekend, the other a Lexus for DD.

Porsche>>>>>

nthat.gif

Link to his Pagani on eBay? Doubt he would sell it, he just got it earlier this year.

And doesn't someone on here have a Tesla? Forgot his username but if you got an apple watch

Last edited:
Report: 707 horsepower 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcat is Really Coming

Journalist Joel Feder over at Motor Authority says a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee “Trackhawk” with the 707 horsepower Hellcat engine, AWD, and a ZF 8-speed automatic is really actually definitely on its way to production. Which would be insane, amazing, and a whole lotta awesome.

Motor Authority’s unnamed sources say it’s called “Project K” at Jeep HQ and its supercharged 6.2 Hemi V8 will get it from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. Top speed is estimated at 200 MPH. Probably when you’re not towing a boat, I guess.

It’s also reported that the 6.4 liter Hemi-powered Grand Cherokee SRT is not only sticking around too, but it’s getting an outboost boost to 490 horsepower.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/report-707-horsepower-2017-jeep-grand-cherokee-hellcat-1712338623

Airspider, you pulled the trigger a year early!

I'll believe that hellcat Jeep when I see it. A whole new drivetrain has to be designed and built for this Jeep so it stays all wheel drive.

I hope its made but I am not counting on it.

Man knowing airspider he finna trade his in for the hellcat grand cherokee

Hahaha naw man even if it comes out I would have to wait. I wasnt paying 15k over sticker for the chally, I wont do it for the Jeep.

Lets see!

That dude salomomdrin got hella money man

Yea im jealous

I dont wann sound salty but dude ruined that chally by making it widebody

Yea im jealous

I've seen previous challengers that have that wide body, and I think its amazing.

If I had a challenger srt8/hellcat, that would be the first thing I'd do. tasteful IMO.

Yea im jealous

I've seen previous challengers that have that wide body, and I think its amazing.

If I had a challenger srt8/hellcat, that would be the first thing I'd do. tasteful IMO.

The way his looks reminds me of the cholo trucks with the wire wheels sticking out :lol:

I like my challengers with big rims and standing high. Not low and wide

Nice man. An STI, even base stock is just a wee bit out of my budget lol
I almost got the WRX because it's a nice car and to save money, but I've wanted an STI for so long I pulled the trigger on getting one.

Luckily I can afford it, but I won't be living as comfy as I am now. 
Congrats guys! Don't forget to post up some pics when you get them!
will do

Every now and then I enjoy myself a good hot pocket

attachment.php
You've got to be trolling, that is NOT one of the good hot pockets :x

Take off all that bull **** that's bolted onto it and it would be respectable. That wing is terrible, I won't even get started on the rear diffuser, the side skirts are just metal bent into an L, and thank god I can't see the whole front of it, because from the things I can see hanging off the front of it, it's just as hideous as the back of this poor RX7 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom