\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i get max power at 6k and it carries it all the way to 8500+ 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

What do you drive?

wash your face

Why not build a V-8 it's a V-8 man

I think comes down to different strokes

Till the day a 4-6 banger engine looks as cool as a v8 and Sound like one too I won't voluntary drive one

Repped. Pretty much how I feel.

The Subie flat 4 is the only 4 banger that sounds good to me. Still don't want one though.

Last edited:
I think my dad wants to mod my wrx more than I do

Kinda cute, I think he wants to live vicariously through me cuz he's too old to be driving a wrx around like that

He's wanted one for 2 decades but he never copped cuz my mom doesn't know how to drive manual

Any 2500 duramax owners here? Looking to spend 15K or so on a diesel. For the money Chevy seems to be better than ford. 01-06 I'm looking for. Need it for hauling plus the 20+ mpg on the hwy is nice with a few mods to get it breathing right. Then I'll throw a plow on in the winter to make my money back on the truck. :pimp:

:lol: at your delicate self getting in mudd booooooy hush up :smile:

Don't buy replica parts.

like seats for example....
seats looked fine from the vid even if they were reps, dude didn't have a roll cage and probably didn't have the seats mounted good/properly. Probably more of a cosmetic thing for the owner and obv. wasn't a real track build.

Just my opinion, but don't buy cheap parts if you're planning on dogging your car or actually tracking it for safety precautions.

Last edited:
Don't buy replica parts.

like seats for example....

Holyyyy **** looks like dude got knocked out for a sec :

Mann ive been in seats that literally wasnt even bolted in :lol: **** was so sketchy but i went with it anyway i couldve died if somethjng went wrong :smh:

Holyyyy **** looks like dude got knocked out for a sec :

Mann ive been in seats that literally wasnt even bolted in :lol: **** was so sketchy but i went with it anyway i couldve died if somethjng went wrong :smh:
:lol:

Back when I worked at an upholstery shop, we would have to shuffle cars around fairly often. Often this meant driving cars while either sitting directly on the floor, or on a milk crate if one was around :lol:. It was only up and down the street, but still, it definitely felt sketchy :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh my supervisor drives a 20 year old accord and the seat is broken so when he brakes or accelerates my seat slides forward and backward :lol:

done some dumb **** back in my younger days too. Sitting in the back (trunk area) of a friends turbo 91 civic hatchback one time 
mean.gif

sitting in the passenger seat of a civic with no dashboard installed going 140 on the freeway 
mean.gif

[thread="266081"]Mann ive been in seats that literally wasnt even bolted in :lol: **** was so sketchy but i went with it anyway i couldve died if somethjng went wrong :smh: [/thread]
done some dumb **** back in my younger days too. Sitting in the back (trunk area) of a friends turbo 91 civic hatchback one time :smh:

sitting in the passenger seat of a civic with no dashboard installed going 140 on the freeway :smh:

Its funny how both of those things happened in a civic :lol:

Stereotype of civic ppl doin dum things lives on

Last edited:

[thread="266081"]Its funny how both of those things happened in a civic :lol: [/thread]

Stereotype of civic ppl doin dum things lives on
My friends and I were all Honda people in high school |I  

So by that logic were u and ur friends constantly doingg boneheaded things in high school??

:lol: man i didnt even have a car in highschool didnt get my license till the summer after when i got my first job that helped me pay for insurance and stuff

Speaking of that what insurance yall rockin with?

Im aboutta switch to geico
Currently with allstate i pay 1000 every 6 months for liability on a 2006 f150

Geico gives me a quote for similar coverage at around 650 for 6 months

So by that logic were u and ur friends constantly doingg boneheaded things in high school??

:lol: man i didnt even have a car in highschool didnt get my license till the summer after when i got my first job that helped me pay for insurance and stuff

Speaking of that what insurance yall rockin with?

Im aboutta switch to geico
Currently with allstate i pay 1000 every 6 months for liability on a 2006 f150

Geico gives me a quote for similar coverage at around 650 for 6 months

I'm with geico. Pay 500 full coverage every 6 months. Geico has the best prices around when I was shopping

Back
Top Bottom