\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

S2000 if you can live with the small amount of room, they're extremely fun to drive. Would have gotten one instead of my mazdaspeed 3 if it weren't for needing more room. 

o yea forgot alllll bout that

2 seaters main downside :lol:

hows trunk space in da s2k u can always throw someone in there :lol:

Last edited:

Hnnnnnng

Cop the s2000 or K swap? |I
K swap?
RSX Type-S engine head, Acura TSX bottom end, 09+ TSX pistons, etc.

That RWD is what really attracts me to the s2000, and the rarity per say of them also.

GET DA S2KKKKKKKKKKK (and a hardtop) :evil:

we gon have to post that nurburg vid again?? :smokin
Post it fam, & the hardtop is dope. Seen what happens to the drop tops cloth :x

S2000 if you can live with the small amount of room, they're extremely fun to drive. Would have gotten one instead of my mazdaspeed 3 if it weren't for needing more room. 
Space isn't really an issue, I'm usually riding solo 95% of the time. The other 5% is driving my dad to work.

Wow, now I know what they mean when they say once you learn how to drive a manual, you can't go back to automatic.

I spent the last two weeks or so feeling kinda dejected, wondering if I made a mistake buying a manual, but tonight it kinda all clicked.

And man, it was fun to drive the wrx around tonight.

Buy the s2k bro. Don't even compare any other cracker jack Honda to it, its in a different league.

And get an AP1

Speaking of miatas. Any of you guys been watching haggard garage on youtube? They all drive cheap *** miatas.

They also made a ghetto rigged turbo kit for a mazda protege and that **** was burning oil like a *****.

Speaking of miatas. Any of you guys been watching haggard garage on youtube? They all drive cheap *** miatas.

They also made a ghetto rigged turbo kit for a mazda protege and that **** was burning oil like a *****.
:lol: literally just found these guys on YouTube today! Hilarious **** man I can't stop watching lol

my brother left me his loaner car for the weekend
smokin.gif

I'm gonna need to air it out later

Smells like grape swishers and a skunk in here

:lol: literally just found these guys on YouTube today! Hilarious **** man I can't stop watching lol

Went and watched because of you guys.

I want that 10 minutes back

High-revving/low-displacement V8s should never be clowned.

to be honest idk why u dont like low revving v8s?

u get all the power sooner

yes of course 8300 redline is cool but u gotta rev it all the way up there for maximum power which is fine in some situations but an american v8 can give u all that power at 5000 rpm

and i was jus trollin about that turbo comment :lol: but it did get u guys in dis thread so mission accomplished :smokin

yes of course 8300 redline is cool but u gotta rev it all the way up there for maximum power which is fine in some situations but an american v8 can give u all that power at 5000 rpm

and i was jus trollin about that turbo comment
laugh.gif
but it did get u guys in dis thread so mission accomplished
smokin.gif
i get max power at 6k and it carries it all the way to 8500+ 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

and i was jus trollin about that turbo comment :lol: but it did get u guys in dis thread so mission accomplished :smokin

It's not that I hate it.

I just don't like concept behind making a huge displacement engine strictly for more power.
wash your face

Why not build a V-8 it's a V-8 man

I think comes down to different strokes

Till the day a 4-6 banger engine looks as cool as a v8 and Sound like one too I won't voluntary drive one

Nobody is asking you to drive one.

You've never heard my subaru. It's angelic and aggressive at the same time.

IMO sounds better than these mustangs that constantly rev their engine at me at stop-lights.

man thats the reason i love da subie four banger

saw like a 2012 i think sti hatch and it was just driving normally in a residential neighborhood and the growl/ rumble of the engine is so damn beautiful

its so unique no other car sounds like it

Back
Top Bottom