rc299f.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by sloanboy

copping as soon as i find one for a good deal
pimp.gif
only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
^^^ Me too hopefully!  What kind are you looking for?  I'm trying to find an 09 RT myself.  Also, is that pic of the interior one from the base models?  I think they didn't have the GPS and all that good stuff?
nerd.gif

Right now I think the New Mustang GT is the best bang for your buck ride avail... Especially if you plan on engine mods down the road. That new 5.0 is the biz, and this is coming from a GM guy.

pimp.gif
only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
^^^ Me too hopefully!  What kind are you looking for?  I'm trying to find an 09 RT myself.  Also, is that pic of the interior one from the base models?  I think they didn't have the GPS and all that good stuff?
nerd.gif

Right now I think the New Mustang GT is the best bang for your buck ride avail... Especially if you plan on engine mods down the road. That new 5.0 is the biz, and this is coming from a GM guy.

pimp.gif
only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
thats a pic of the new interior because of the new logo but essentially the same. anyways a base wont have leather seat and navigation but then again they have plug and play so you can easily add a navi without a problem.

The leather seats pictured are very nice seats. old school look.

pimp.gif
only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
thats a pic of the new interior because of the new logo but essentially the same. anyways a base wont have leather seat and navigation but then again they have plug and play so you can easily add a navi without a problem.

The leather seats pictured are very nice seats. old school look.

pimp.gif
only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
no base model of any car comes with navi haha save for the benz,beamer,bentley types

pimp.gif
only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
no base model of any car comes with navi haha save for the benz,beamer,bentley types

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
I have a SRT charger and it has nav, the SRT challengers have nav aswell, if I were you I would just go with the SRT challenger, Faster, better brakes,handling, navigation, and it looks overall nicer, if you do your research some SRT's cost a little more than the RT's or right about the same

only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
I have a SRT charger and it has nav, the SRT challengers have nav aswell, if I were you I would just go with the SRT challenger, Faster, better brakes,handling, navigation, and it looks overall nicer, if you do your research some SRT's cost a little more than the RT's or right about the same

only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
incorrect, new dodge/chrysler cars now come with navigation on base models

only a few more weeks
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

nerd.gif
nah bruh maybe a select few like the 300 n such but most base models dont have navi

nerd.gif
nah bruh maybe a select few like the 300 n such but most base models dont have navi

ok so a base 300 comes with navi, and pretty much a base charger has one too.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

poloBIMMER stop trolling... your car is trash... a o4 5 series with 95k miles ... stop ..

its not trash, but there's better whips in this thread...his attitude is definitely reflective of alot of bimmer owners.... da reason i aint ever coppin 1
laugh.gif
grin.gif
i think the stigma of being a BMW owner is low on the list of reasons why you can't cop. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

poloBIMMER stop trolling... your car is trash... a o4 5 series with 95k miles ... stop ..

its not trash, but there's better whips in this thread...his attitude is definitely reflective of alot of bimmer owners.... da reason i aint ever coppin 1
laugh.gif
grin.gif
i think the stigma of being a BMW owner is low on the list of reasons why you can't cop. 

Nah, no base challenger comes with navi. Them joints are extra basic

Nah, no base challenger comes with navi. Them joints are extra basic

Back
Top Bottom