\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

One more with my crew (NWCAA/Northwest Chinese Auto Association)

260175_10150674786235727_686445726_19296192_6892246_n.jpg

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

What the? I don't even.....
lol...i know i know

here some real pics
5823772102_2820bd4afb_b.jpg

i need JDM tail lights BAD
wait you post a full frontal of your evo but you decided now was the best time to cover your plates

lol...i know i know

here some real pics
5823772102_2820bd4afb_b.jpg

i need JDM tail lights BAD
wait you post a full frontal of your evo but you decided now was the best time to cover your plates

Originally Posted by INS

lol...i know i know

lol I didn't even notice. I posted the newer pics on a different forum. Plus I just realized you could still see my plate in the last pic too. Too many fails to list lol.

Originally Posted by INS

lol...i know i know

lol I didn't even notice. I posted the newer pics on a different forum. Plus I just realized you could still see my plate in the last pic too. Too many fails to list lol.

Originally Posted by INS

lol...i know i know

You are not the owner of that car that is a loaner.

Originally Posted by INS

lol...i know i know

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails.
And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish. or NT03's if possible.
5144487396_d7cebb74b9.jpg
really nice.

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails.
And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish. or NT03's if possible.
really nice.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by INS

I have absolutely no reason to lie, but please tell me how you came to that conclusion.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by INS

I have absolutely no reason to lie, but please tell me how you came to that conclusion.

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

poloBIMMER stop trolling... your car is trash... a o4 5 series with 95k miles ... stop ..

its not trash, but there's better whips in this thread...his attitude is definitely reflective of alot of bimmer owners.... da reason i aint ever coppin 1
laugh.gif
grin.gif
i think the stigma of being a BMW owner is low on the list of reasons why you can't cop. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

poloBIMMER stop trolling... your car is trash... a o4 5 series with 95k miles ... stop ..

its not trash, but there's better whips in this thread...his attitude is definitely reflective of alot of bimmer owners.... da reason i aint ever coppin 1
laugh.gif
grin.gif
i think the stigma of being a BMW owner is low on the list of reasons why you can't cop. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

really nice.
Co-sign. I'm really diggin' Scions as of late. Looking forward to the release of the FR-S next year. 

Originally Posted by imvictor

really nice.
Co-sign. I'm really diggin' Scions as of late. Looking forward to the release of the FR-S next year. 

Back
Top Bottom