\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

NOT MINE
 just from a car show I went to on Saturday, I MUST OWN. Either this or a G37 will be bought within the next two years.
got damn. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Honestly I think you have one of the sickest E46 Ms on M3F.  Are you still doing the vinyl wrapped side grills?

Appreciate the compliment man.  I still sell the vinyl, hit me up if you need a set
smile.gif
Very nice E46. Makes me miss mine... Its time to get back into an e46 M3......

Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Honestly I think you have one of the sickest E46 Ms on M3F.  Are you still doing the vinyl wrapped side grills?

Appreciate the compliment man.  I still sell the vinyl, hit me up if you need a set
smile.gif
Very nice E46. Makes me miss mine... Its time to get back into an e46 M3......

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

NOT MINE
 just from a car show I went to on Saturday, I MUST OWN. Either this or a G37 will be bought within the next two years.
got damn. 
sick.gif
Damn #%!% is sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

NOT MINE
got damn. 
sick.gif
Damn #%!% is sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love mine. like you said, handing is great. def happy i went with 2nd gen over 1st.. gives me just that much more cabin space.

mine is a 4bangbangbanger.. better gas mileage and people with v6s say the handling is so soft and sloppy. the i4 is zippy enough as it is.. and fun in sport mode with the paddle shifters.

i've had it since easter sunday 2010 and all i've done is tint and change out all the interior/license plate bulbs to leds hah
i want to change my fogs and daytime running lights to leds also.
eventually if i get a little bored of it i'll get new rims and do a new paint job.. i saw a gunmetal matte e63amg the other day..
pimp.gif
maybe i'd do a black roof too

If your in SoCal ill help with the auto body/paint. My uncle in SD use to paint Tony Gwynns cars, now hes got his own shop.

I just started looking for an 03/04 TSX 4 cyl, all I see is 130k miles
sick.gif

Was gonna consider a G35 but a 4 door ruins the car, makes it look like any other altima out there.

i love mine. like you said, handing is great. def happy i went with 2nd gen over 1st.. gives me just that much more cabin space.

mine is a 4bangbangbanger.. better gas mileage and people with v6s say the handling is so soft and sloppy. the i4 is zippy enough as it is.. and fun in sport mode with the paddle shifters.

i've had it since easter sunday 2010 and all i've done is tint and change out all the interior/license plate bulbs to leds hah
i want to change my fogs and daytime running lights to leds also.
eventually if i get a little bored of it i'll get new rims and do a new paint job.. i saw a gunmetal matte e63amg the other day..
pimp.gif
maybe i'd do a black roof too

If your in SoCal ill help with the auto body/paint. My uncle in SD use to paint Tony Gwynns cars, now hes got his own shop.

I just started looking for an 03/04 TSX 4 cyl, all I see is 130k miles
sick.gif

Was gonna consider a G35 but a 4 door ruins the car, makes it look like any other altima out there.

Back
Top Bottom