\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by thapointguy

How do you like the TSX? Is it a v6 or 4 banger? I had a first gen but it was totaled. Loved the way it handled even when stock. The TSX has so much potential not a lot of ppl mod it especially the 2nd gens.

not alotta ppl mod any 4 door cars
laugh.gif

You can't be serious

Originally Posted by thapointguy

How do you like the TSX? Is it a v6 or 4 banger? I had a first gen but it was totaled. Loved the way it handled even when stock. The TSX has so much potential not a lot of ppl mod it especially the 2nd gens.

not alotta ppl mod any 4 door cars
laugh.gif

You can't be serious

dead srs... were talkin engine mods i had presumed tho... and yes there are plenty that do before u go posting hoards 4 door whips

the vast majority of modders use cheap/light/2door cars... civics, teggys, scions, eclipses etc. that was my point

i knew using a blanket statement like that sumone was gunna say something tho
laugh.gif

ppl spending 30k+ for a car are alot less incline to mod as well unless ur rollin with the chinese billionaire boys over there hah

dead srs... were talkin engine mods i had presumed tho... and yes there are plenty that do before u go posting hoards 4 door whips

the vast majority of modders use cheap/light/2door cars... civics, teggys, scions, eclipses etc. that was my point

laugh.gif

ppl spending 30k+ for a car are alot less incline to mod as well unless ur rollin with the chinese billionaire boys over there hah

Thanks, What wheels did you grab? and did you bag it or c/o? That was my original plan, but Im just chillin for now, I know eventually down the road I'll get to it....

Thanks, What wheels did you grab? and did you bag it or c/o? That was my original plan, but Im just chillin for now, I know eventually down the road I'll get to it....

laugh.gif

No lie, I wish I was. At least I'd do my car up right if I had that kinda dough

laugh.gif

No lie, I wish I was. At least I'd do my car up right if I had that kinda dough

Don't you see the built in lip the bumper already has?

Putting one over that is ugly IMO. If I had bumper of a 2005 and under, it'd be a different story.

Don't you see the built in lip the bumper already has?

Putting one over that is ugly IMO. If I had bumper of a 2005 and under, it'd be a different story.

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

oh what i would give to be a spoiled rich kid
frown.gif

nice car though, especially the Schnitzer

His 335i is UBER nice!  Only authentic ACS products on his car, no replica ebay crap.

Here is the picture of it earlier this year when it was stock.

img4844j.jpg

img4843h.jpg

TO THIS:

253499_159603027440945_100001737460325_393571_5568502_n.jpg

253408_159603104107604_100001737460325_393573_3060015_n.jpg

250199_159602750774306_100001737460325_393567_4773884_n.jpg

248846_159602897440958_100001737460325_393569_4629099_n.jpg

Bellevue?

Back
Top Bottom