\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

E coupe? Hell no.
laugh.gif

You can get something a lot more manlier for 30 stacks. Thats a female coupe IMO.
Oh word? I had no idea the E coupe was considered feminine. Always thought the C class and 3 series had that connotation, and anything above was good. I'll take that into consideration but still gonna test-drive it. But yea, 30 grand cash is my budget, which will hopefully provide options. Don't want anything above 40K miles, however.

Preciate the input.
Nah the E class coupe is clean bro 
smokin.gif
.  Go for it.   Definitely not a female whip.  N's in here drooling over 4 cylinder grocery getters and calling an E coupe a female car 
laugh.gif
 #NT

That Merc isn't a girls car lol

Girl cars are usually obvious, I laugh at dudes who say an Altima coupe is a girls car but a G35/37 isn't and a 1M isn't just because its an M lol

Last edited:
Who cares what's considered to be a girl's car though. Just buy what you like :smile:

The stereotypes are also dead wrong too. In my experience, women like SuVs

Rule of thumb seems to be, the smaller the girl, the bigger they want their car lol

Last edited:
For the hell of it i threw the 2 for 1 trade offer at one of the M's i found last night who needed a better commuter. (not the shady one i posted the link to)

Dude said he doesn't want to do that BUT he would definitely be open to trading for the Hybrid plus cash 
nerd.gif

Someone buy my Evo, RIGHT NOW

Last edited:
Who cares what's considered to be a girl's car though. Just buy what you like
smile.gif

The stereotypes are also dead wrong too. In my experience, women like SuVs
this........girls look at cars size , i guess just more space for their garbage that they always leave in their whips 
roll.gif
  and the baby mamas obvious reasons 

E coupe? Hell no. :lol:

You can get something a lot more manlier for 30 stacks. Thats a female coupe IMO.

Oh word? I had no idea the E coupe was considered feminine. Always thought the C class and 3 series had that connotation, and anything above was good. I'll take that into consideration but still gonna test-drive it. But yea, 30 grand cash is my budget, which will hopefully provide options. Don't want anything above 40K miles, however.

Preciate the input.

Nah the E class coupe is clean bro :smokin .  Go for it.   Definitely not a female whip.  N's in here drooling over 4 cylinder grocery getters and calling an E coupe a female car :lol:  #NT

:lol:

E coupe is whack, but thats my opinion. The lines make it look girly, E sedan >>>> coupe by far and its not even close.

No one in their right mind would grab an E coupe if they had 30 racks to spend.

E coupe is whack, but thats my opinion. The lines make it look girly, E sedan >>>> coupe by far and its not even close.

No one in their right mind would grab an E coupe if they had 30 racks to spend.

:lol: my man really hates the whip. I hate the sedan personally and don't wanna ball out for a S or Panamera.

What would you cop with thirty racks?

Yeah no offense, just my opinion.

Im looking into an IS350 but thats out of the 30 range, Q50 goes for under 30 but the interior is kinda meh IMO. Im not trying to go German, even a used TLX is on my radar. Im looking for a quiet, smooth cruiser. Peformance isnt all that high on my preference list anymore.

I'm not sure... But I believe the E Coupe doesn't share the same platform as the sedan... I think it's a glorified C class chassis...

What would you cop with thirty racks?
A Subaru would be the obvious answer, but if you're not into that:
B8 Audi S4
135i/335i
2015 Mustang
2016 Camaro

Those would be my top choices, but I also like iish like Focus ST's,GTI's, & BRZ's so Idk.

37 racks for a used one with 20k?!

Damn those things really do hold their value.

I see some last gen hatches selling for a pretty penny as well too.

That dealer really used that cheesy *** photoshopped picture on their website 
roll.gif
roll.gif

6 year old STI >>>>>>>>>>> Brand new STI. Come at me bro 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom