\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just doo doo'd all over Tesla :x

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/m...-mission-e-electric-saloon-revealed-frankfurt
But is it fast an a s? Looks pretty dope but that front end reminds me a bit of a mc Lauren. Don't know how to feel about the interior

dude just has a bugatti parked out front must be nice :lol:

yep, it's the sheikh Khalifa's family...

that house is a rental too, $45K/mo...:x

pretty sure I saw few of those guys a month ago driving around in a 6x6 G63 w/ middle east plates in hollywood...truck was mesmerizing in person :lol:

Invidia q300 catback
Invidia 3" catless downpipe
AEM cold air intake
IAG performance new fuel lines and V2fuel rails
E85 integration along with ethanol content analyzer
Tomei UEL headers
Grimspeed up-pipe with 38mm Tial EWG
White line rear sway bar
Kartboy endlinks
DW65c fuel pump
Injector dynamics 1000cc injectors
IAG performance Competition air/oil separator
IAG performance adjustable fuel pressure regulator
IAG performance 3mm phenolic spacers
IAG performance TGV Deletes
IAG performance Secondary Air Deletes
Perrin Silicone Turbo inlet
Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
Down pipe gasket
BC/BR coilovers with swift springs
Ecutek Racerom Licensing
E85/Flexfuel protune + installation/integration
Not sure if you posted already or not, but what did you dyno at?

Plan on going to IAG in December to get gainz. Def not dropping 10k tho lol.
Catback
Downpipe
EBCS
Still unsure about TGV delets.

Porsche really can't step out of there usual design idk how I feel about that joint up there front end needs to be more hmm Porsche idk don't like it

Is that the power it makes on e85? What's it make on 93? Curious to see those numbers

Last edited:
Cmon pa, either the dyno is REALLY busted or you put some fugazi parts on the whip, 10k for only 343hp on an STI? Somethings wrong.

Last edited:
Wonder how much WHP my Civ hybrid would put down.  Need to get her on a dyno so i have some stats to put in my sig when the Evo sells 
 The Civic Hybrid's powertrain consists of a 1.3-liter four cylinder mated to an IMA hybrid system. The engine by itself produces 93 horsepower, assisted by a 20-hp electric motor. 
whewwwwwwww 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I would make a joke about us working out together but some how that would be twisted in me being salty nah pa you had your chance at being E friends I can't be friends with someone who can't take a little jab. Have a good day and hope the sti turns out well good bye young pa

Last edited:
C'mon yall... lets keep it about the cars in here. I don't think anyone wants to see Meth make another appearance.

For the record... Mustang Dynos read incredibly low (10-20%). That stated 340 hp is very likely closer to 375-400.

C'mon yall... lets keep it about the cars in here. I don't think anyone wants to see Meth make another appearance.

For the record... Mustang Dynos read incredibly low (10-20%). That stated 340 hp is very likely closer to 375-400.
yep. For example:

my old Evo was 355whp on a mustang dyno at FFTEC in the bay area.

a couple weeks later we hooked up my buddies laptop with VirtualDyno, which has proven to be very accurate (if you do it right), and did a couple pulls.

First we did it in Mustang dyno mode to see how accurate it was going to be, and it read 353whp.   Then did another pull in Dynojet mode, it read 405whp

Last edited:
343, not bad not bad.

I'm a modest, casual car guy. Would be happy to just get the whip to 300.

Wouldn't know where to start :lol:

10k in parts to do focus numbers

You better than this :frown:

Cmon pa, either the dyno is REALLY busted or you put some fugazi parts on the whip, 10k for only 343hp on an STI? Somethings wrong.
The mods he's done are mainly supporting mods, so it's not surprising that his numbers aren't huge. And 10 grand in parts and labor gets spent VERY fast if you're paying someone else to do the work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom