\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats nice WIS. Didn't mean to russle Jims. I wouldnt be suprised if most in this thread dont know the difference between dyno's let alone WHP to HP conversions. A lot of money spent, but I see the bigger picture with the "set up" mods. Once you drop that bigger turbo in & rotate that *** RacerGreg MIGHT not be able to keep up.

Nah, you still wont see him. Literally.

Any opinions on the refreshed 2016 Accord? Specifically the coupe.

Front end looks like a civic. Only thing I like about it is the piano black or Alaskan interior trim and led brake lights. If you're into the touring coupe then the led fog and headlights are a plus but other then that it's the same as the 2015 imo. I Got the 2015 and I'd rather that then the 2016. I'm changing the interior trim pieces in mine with The 2016 ones. Engine is still pushing out the same horsepower and the carplay isn't enough for me to upgrade.

And that rarri starting to smoke is a bad sight. Saw a buddies snapchat and cops showed up afterwards. That G wagon parked there also wheww. That oil money :smokin

Last edited:
the 2016 sport looks nice. the wheels look much better in person. the rear has a diffuser like piece..the interior is cloth/leather sides.. NO push button start yet, or lane watch smh.

Those 2 things would make the sport the better buy outside of the LX,EX and even EXL

I don't care for a moonroof. never use them when I have them

:lol: I always say the best thing about a sunroof is you can set things on the glass without worrying abut scratching the paint.

laugh.gif
I always say the best thing about a sunroof is you can set things on the glass without worrying abut scratching the paint.
hahaha this is basically all i've ever used sunroofs for when i've had them.

or at night sometimes.  but during the day open that up and you got the sun blasting on you, no thanks

Y'all crazy, I LOVE sunroofs :lol:. Whenever I've had a car with one, it'll be open all the time unless it's raining, or really cold out. In the summer, it's nice to leave open when the car is parked so it isn't hot as **** when you get back.

Although it rarely hits 30 degrees Celsius here, so maybe that's a factor, I dunno.

Sunroof is one of the best options on a car period. Sure you can't open it when it's blasting hot, but past that it's great. Especially on a hot summer night rolling with all the windows down and the sunroof open. The best way to drive a car.

Y'all crazy, I LOVE sunroofs :lol:. Whenever I've had a car with one, it'll be open all the time unless it's raining, or really cold out. In the summer, it's nice to leave open when the car is parked so it isn't hot as **** when you get back.

Although it rarely hits 30 degrees Celsius here, so maybe that's a factor, I dunno.

Same here man love them think they are so cool. My girls car has one and she's always like close it and I just give her this look like really really lol

Sunroof is one of the best options on a car period. Sure you can't open it when it's blasting hot, but past that it's great. Especially on a hot summer night rolling with all the windows down and the sunroof open. The best way to drive a car.

The first time my parents bought a car with a sunroof, I was using it all the time.

This was like 8 years ago.

My rex has a sunroof. Don't eem know how to open it :lol:

Same here man love them think they are so cool. My girls car has one and she's always like close it and I just give her this look like really really lol
I know that look too, had a sunroof in the g35 I recently sold, and my fiancé would always give me that look when it was open :lol:

Videos of the Corsa!

Hope everyone enjoys!
Truck sounds mean :smokin

Thanks for including a fly by and take off vid! I find that when people just post the stereotypical YouTube camera on the ground rev video, they never really accurately show what the exhaust actually sounds like under a load.

Thanks for including a fly by and take off vid! I find that when people just post the stereotypical YouTube camera on the ground rev video, they never really accurately show what the exhaust actually sounds like under a load.

Thanks bruh!

Yea I totally know what you mean. People post these videos and its just revving. WTF!

I never use my sunroof in the am for this reason, that sun is crazy though it is nice in the pm with the windows up and the roof down.

Thanks bruh!

Yea I totally know what you mean. People post these videos and its just revving. WTF!
Dawg that thing is quick

Are you gonna cam it anytime soon?

It's only right. :lol:

Dawg that thing is quick

Are you gonna cam it anytime soon?

It's only right. :lol:

Thanks man!

Nah not trying to **** up my lifetime bumper to bumper warranty from Chrysler again. Like I did with my 2010. :frown:

2 more mods for me.

CAI and a tune (once the tuning is available through Diablo).

He sounds like a major Douche. Why does he have diplomatic immunity? What kinda BS is that?  And he really told the reporter "F America"?

Kick this guy the hell outta here then

Back
Top Bottom