\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There are like 50 diff keys that come with the kits if im not mistaken.

On my sentra back in the day we had to heat up the lug and basically mold it to the impact wrench and shoot it off basically. Hard to explain but u get my point

On my sentra back in the day we had to heat up the lug and basically mold it to the impact wrench and shoot it off basically. Hard to explain but u get my point
Yeah but I much rather find the key for use of all the wheels I need to raise it and chafe another tire and been stuck cause them locks

Yeah but I much rather find the key for use of all the wheels I need to raise it and chafe another tire and been stuck cause them locks

Supposedly you can try to find another key and grind the part that doesn't fit and use that key but it would be a gamble.

I would do my best to get them all off and get a different set

The man needed a key and you gave him more lugs :lol:

tire shops should have a way to get them off without the key
yeah but I'd still like to have the key in case of another tire popping on the freeway
I don't need any more lugs I need the key fam. Thanks anyways

These come with a key.

Your first mistake was getting those blue lug nuts
Nah b came with the car :wink:
These come with a key.
But I don't need a set just a key......

Brah you can call RAy and possibly get a key. It would be stupid for them to just sell the key. Why anyone buy the lug nuts if all a thief needs to do is buy the key.

Its gone cost you more, to have a shop bust them off. You are going to ruin a bunch of sockets trying to get them off.

Last edited:
i wonder how nt feels about this.....................is the chrysler pt cruiser the worst car overall ever made ? i feel like it is , hideous and extremely unreliable. never owned one but in the tow truck industry...

i wonder how nt feels about this.....................is the chrysler pt cruiser the worst car overall ever made ? i feel like it is , hideous and extremely unreliable. never owned one but in the tow truck industry...
Makes me mad when I see one customized. Just about every single one has flames or custom something and I have no idea why. No as bad as an aztec tho

When it came out, the pt cruiser was a good car for the money. Price wise, they were cheap, similar to a Cavalier, so it's not like they were made to be quality cars. But for the money, you got a half decent car that looked retro (which was cool back then). Believe it or not, but the PT Cruiser won the 2001 Motortrend car of the year award. It was also on the top 10 list when new for car and driver.

Did they age well? No. But they definitely get a bad rap.

:pimp:

Last edited:
These things are freakin terrible too.

chevrolet-ssr-photo-5300-s-429x262.jpg

i always see a group of them gathering on Saturday mornings in the same parking lot in my area 
laugh.gif

Yuck I always wondered what those were called I rarely see them. They look like a concept car that should have never been made

Last edited:

Have you seen the Pontiac Aztek???

Fake wheels ftw :lol:

12002848_1076829115661805_8999299672547968857_n.jpg

i didn't create the meme, the owner did laughing at his own misfortune with the captions "The myth about fake wheels are the only ones that break isn't generally true. Repost and spread the word to raise awareness. #AllWheelsBreak #StopFakeWheelShaming #RepostForAwareness #Rota #SaveAllTheWheels"

ummmm...  that's what wheels are supposed to do when you run into something like that guy did

They're SUPPOSED to bend like that, for multiple reasons:
-can  be easily fixed (my buddy had a massive pothole do that same thing to the lip on his Work RSZ-R and for $80 it was fixed and looked perfect)  
-less dangerous when it happens. sometimes the tire is even holding air still
-less damaging to the car.

compared to when this happens
broken-wheel-02.jpg

Broken-Rota-wheel%5B3%5D.jpg
Oh my.

Stock? The pt cruiser is awful

I've o seen two that were done "right "

And even then it was mad decent

Worst car design though nah

Pontiac Aztek :lol:

Back